You Want to do What?

"Hnn," Mituna groaned trying to get up, "What did that kid do?"

"You're are alright aren't you dear?" Mother asked worried.

He stumbled a little and I caught his arm and glanced at his face in worry.

"I'm alright, just a bit pissed off," He said wavering still.

Mother was helping Meulin look at the things the violet had dropped.

"Oh dear, this is troubling," I heard.

"Mother?" I asked.

"There is a lot of food but also quite s bit of expensive medicine," She sounded concerned.

"Uh, no offense Rosa but there's no need to buy a bunch of expensive medicine when your perfectly healthy," Mituna said.

"He's perfectly healthy but perhaps he's looking after someone who's not," I suggest.

"What, you think his moirail is sick?" Mituna suggests.

"That kind of doesn't matpurr right meow," Meulin said firmly, "If he's looking aftpurr a sick troll we should give this back to him."

I nodded in agreement when Mituna cut in.

"Woah, hold on he knew me, like recognized me immediately and then he somehow knocked me around enough to stop me from using my psionics. Something I might mention, I didn't know was possible," He grumped.

"He is a child Mituna," Mother said, "He might have simply recognized you as a psion. Even at his caste it doesn't afford him safety from a lone psionic user and the stress of caring for another troll can be intimidating."

"And taking out my psionics?" He countered.

"That doesn't really matpurr right meow either. He is likely caring for a sick or injured troll and there are four of us compared to him and one other. At least we can give him his stuff and leave. Plus we can make sure he isn't a threat," She smiled a little, "Aftpurr all he's very little, barely past a grub."

"He's a highblood," He shifted uncomfortably, "But your right, he's barely a wriggler."

"Good let's go," I said, "Can you track him beloved?"

"Gladly," She said with a glint in her eye.

She whipped around and we were off.