Time and time again.

You sat at your desk after school since you hadn't finished your classwork. your teacher left to use the restroom but you think it's been a few minutes now and they still aren't back. you sigh and hear a loud noise coming from the front of the room and see an odd device sitting on the teacher's desk it had a blue light that kept flashing on and off. you jump when it makes the sound again, and notice a long rubber-like material coming from it and attached to the wall. i stand up and walk towards it i poke the top feeling it sink down and make a clicking noise. The sound stops and I feel sick. I simply blink and begin to feel light headed, I then fall and my vision becomes dark. I wake up and everything's normal, except there's that thing again but there is also an odd looking machine in the wall... I get up and walk over feeling the urge to press it so I did. A woman's voice echoed through the room causing me to panic. "Hello, do you need an advocate?" I scream and back up quickly trying to escape the noise.
My vision goes black and I wake up again, I think to myself that this must be some horrible nightmare. There was the two strange devices and now I notice what the first divine is plugged into. There was stacked sets of two holes in the wall every Ten feet around the room, some not following the pattern and simply scattered. I turn to look behind me but somehow it was just the front of the room again except there was a huge wide silver and white square on the wall with a silver and white box on the ceiling. I look around my head starting to feel as it there was a rabid animal trying to claw it's way out. I turn around again and there's an odd thin black box on black metal protruding from the corner of the wall. The front of the box lit up and tiny people were sitting at tiny desks with tiny paper and tiny faux smiles talking about heat and something about a ball and how the partners don't have to be only male and female. The box went black again and I started to cry... "Those poor people being forced into that box like that. It must be terrible!" I sobbed and sobbed, shaking where I stood. I tried to force my eyes to stop leaking so I scrubbed my hands Over my face harshly, but now the tears were for the pain of pushing down too hard.
I look back down at my desk but it was different, it was peach coloured and shiny and the seat was connected with metal to the small shiny peach coloured slab. It also have a box much like the one with the people in it, but this one was very small and silver. I pushed what seemed to be a button and leaned back to brace myself for anything dangerous, but danger never came. I looked and saw the device lit up and had a person it but they weren't moving. "Oh no they're stuck!" I tried shaking the instrument but nothing happened. I stood up and ran out of the classroom and the building but when I got outside there were giant machines powered on what seemed to be dark steam. The noise was unbearable and the smell was retched. There were so many buildings and pavement, everywhere it was just simply everywhere. "Why. Why why have they done this! How, how have they done this, who did this who gave them permission! Who gave them the right! What is this, what is happening." I start walking, wandering, I felt like a vagabond. I cannot seem to understand anything. A see a paper on the ground and pick it up it had News written on it so I sighed in relief hoping this will help Me understand, but It didn't it only raises more questions. What is going on. I thought to myself as I begun to panic. The date read September 20th 2016.