chapter 2: the big brothers dying will!

Giotto had ran into the kitchen to talk more to reborn just to see him making himself at home as he was eating his okaa-sans wonderful, god-like food.

"Oi! You infant! Don't just walk into my house and make your self at home!" Giotto yelled at reborn. Reborn looked up from his food to talk but nana said something first, "it's in his contract! He can teach you, he just needs a place to sleep and food!" Nana said happily as she looked at her eldest son with a smile of pure gold.

"Tsu-kun!, are you coming to eat?" Nana said calling tsuna from the entree way, "yeah! Just a sec kaa-san" tsuna called back.

"Your lucky tsuna and kaa-san are here or else I would throw you out in the blink of an eye" giotto cursed at reborn.

"Well r-reborn, nice to have you here?" Tsuna said as he sat next to reborn. "Like wise" reborn replied as he continues eating his food.

"Well reborn-kun, since there are no spare rooms why don't you sleep with tsuna?" Nana asked reborn. "I don't mind mama" reborn said.

"I DO!" Giotto said, "REBORN CAN SLEEP IN MY ROOM!" Giotto shouted. 'Like I'm letting some stranger sleep with sweet tsu-chan, over my dead body' giotto thought as he started at reborn form across the table.

~some time later~

"Hey nii-chan, is it true you got all failing grades last year?" Tsuna asked giotto. Giotto started choking on his food at the mention of him flunking his last year at nami-chuu.

"N-n-no, why ask tsuna?" Giotto said, tsuna looked at him for a while then said, "cause I over heard mom talking to you about it". "I-I'm not hungry anymore! Goodnight!" Giotto said as he stood up from his chair and made a beeline for his room. "Onii-chan.." tsuna sighed.

"Something wrong?" Reborn asked tsuna.

"Yeah, my brother flunked last year so he could be with me for my first year of middle school" tsuna said looking sad. 'So a bro-con huh?' Reborn thought.

"I'm going to bed mama, good night" reborn said, "ara? You too reborn-kun? It's only 6:30" nana said looking confused at reborn. "W-well kaa-san, kids need their sleep!" Tsuna said grabbing reborn,

"since onii-chan is already sleeping reborn can sleep with me today" tsuna said while walking upstairs. "Okay tsu-kun, good night" nana said as she stated cleaning up the plates.

Tsuna walked to his room with reborn, once he put reborn down reborn was already asleep. 'REALLY!?' Tsuna thought.

~morning~

As tsuna woke up he felt his back stiffen when he tried to sit up. "Oh yeah, I slept on the floor" tsuna said getting up slowly, getting ready for the day. Tsuna looked in his bed and saw his bed empty.

"Did reborn already wake up?" Tsuna whispered to himself, tsuna then walked down stairs and got some food for himself. A big whack sounds could be heard through the house as well as giotto's scream.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Giotto walked down stairs a few minutes later with a big bruise on his face. "What happened onii-chan?" Tsuna said looking at his brother. Giotto stayed silent then said

"reborn".

"Oh, well, onii-chan i'll go ahead for today" tsuna said as he started putting on his shoes and getting his bag. "Nooooooo tsuna! Wait for meeee!" Giotto stayed as he dramatically reached for tsuna.