The ball

~ Night ~

(Your POV)

I watched as he went around the room before going to the closet and looked at different dresses before choosing  a beautiful red and black sleeveless dress, I tilted my head in confusion as he brought the dress over and sat it down beside me. I looked at him as he smiled and got close to me to whisper "I'll see you at my ball my little vampire hunter", I blushed as I felt him kiss my neck before getting up to leave. As soon as he left I couldn't help but just stare at just the dress and then at the door where he had just left, I was his prisoner yet at the same time I had free will. 

This was all strange to me as I just sat and pondered my situation, If I wasn't chained I could easily escape but then I would risk being slaughtered out in the wilderness. I sighed as I heard the door open, I looked towards the door and noticed a bunny maid. I watched as she unchained me and silently taking me to the bathroom, I wasn't going to be stupid  and run out blindly that would be suicide. I sighed as I just let the woman undress me and put me into a warm bath to be bathed and ready for this so called ball.

~ Eight hours til Dawn ~

I was dress up in the gown with my hair done all nice and neat, thank got they hadn't touched my mothers cross though, it was after all the only thing left I have of her. "Mistress we must hurry before Master gets upset" I heard the bunny maid interrupt my thoughts. I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow in confusion when she said Mistress. "I am a slave just as you are why call me mistress?" I asked as she took me down long grand halls. I looked around waiting for an answer when I noticed the tension I brought upon the poor girl, I decided not to pry any further as we got to the doors to what I presume was the ballroom. I waited as the girl slowly opened the doors causing the music within to envelop me.

------------------------------------

Author: Here is your dress if you must know