Five: What Draco missed

"After you passed out," Harry said, taking Draco's forearm- which was incredibly sore for some strange reason, maybe the removal spell- and gently rolling up the sleeve. "These scars showed up on your arm...and you were burning up pretty badly...so we brought you here so you could rest and we could too..." 

Draco nodded some, looking at the harsh red marks on his forearm. Prodding one experimentally, he gave a sharp, startled sound at how tender it was.

"Careful," Hermione warned, offering him a cool cloth to set on his arm. "The women told us that the marks would be sore for a while." 

Draco nodded again, though he felt a bit shaky. What surprised him was how close Harry got when he rolled Draco's sleeve up and how gentle he was behaving in these moments. He glanced up at the raven haired male, who was now holding his hand, and he wasn't sure what to think about it all.

"Any word on Hogwarts?" He asked after a moment. The trio shook their heads, to which Draco nodded and looked down.

"We were told we're allowed to all go back," Ron stated after a moment. "Just to check if we can help clean up or something like that. We'd all like to, would you or...?"

"Of course I would," Draco said. "How soon?"

"Tomorrow morning," Ron soothed. "You only just woke up, blondie, take it easy for a bit, yeah?"

Draco nodded, letting himself relax a bit.