Chapter 1: Lil Annie

Anita POV:
My name is Anita Rosella Tiffany Angelica Bridget Lopez-Pierce.
My Mom, Brittany, calls me Annie. My Ma, Santana, calls me Anita. Depending how close I am with them, my friends call me either.

I'll be starting my junior year at William McKinley School for the Preforming Arts today. This is also the year I can audition for the New Directions. Last year I was in the ND JR. It was fun, I guess but the real deal, is this year.
My Mom and Ma were both in the New Directions back in their day but, for whatever reason, they don't like talking about it.

They say it's too hard, but Mom sometimes accidentally talks too much so I've gathered a few things by now. Here's what I know:

1) Mom and Ma were both in Glee when they were in high school,

2) they were also Cheerios,

3) there were obviously more people in Glee who they refuse to talk about, AND

4) Finn Hudson was their friend who died when he was 19 so it hurts for them to back about Glee because it reminds them of him.

That's all I know.

Yet, being my Ma's daughter, I am determined to find out more this year. I just don't know how. 

Well, now I must go and feed Lord Tubbington's daughter, Miss Tubby.

She goes to the neighbors cat, Daisy, to gossip about the cat next door, ChiChi, if I don't.

What did you think? This is a short chapter I know, but it's my first fanfic and I just got the idea of writing this now so... Yeah. Leave your thoughts in the comments below! BYIE!
~Naomi :)