Chapter 1

The guild halls door flew open and in walked all members (but the master) of Flamencia. 

"Is it just me or is this place more of a dump then the last time we were here Pandora." Said a tall one with sun patterns on her cloak 

"AH Pandora. Sun. Nice to see you again. Thanks for your help with Tenrou island."  Macao said

"You're welcome master."

"Now hold on -----" 

"Hey!NO ONE GOES AROUND DISSING MY GUILD LIKE THAT!!!!!!" Natsu yelled before trying to attack Sun

"Natsu I wouldn't do that" 

When Natsu was three feet in front of Sun Another girl who was previously hiding out in that back of the group stepped forward.

"Shield." She said 

Natsu ran right into what seemed like a wall.  To some of the older members in the guild the magic seemed very familiar.

"It wouldn't do good to attack a member from my guild especially since I already hate it here." Said the girl she was wearing a long blue and black cloak with the hood pulled so far over her face so you could only see her crystal blue eyes the burned right into your soul and matching blue hair. Besides her cloak you cloud only see her black and blue combat boots.

"Alpha Lets not beat up the clients... Yet." This new girl whispered the last part only really three fairy Tail members could hear it, the dragon slayers.She was wearing a leather jacket with a hood covering her face. Black skinny jeans. Tall black leather boots. On her left forearm was a tattoo of a blue dragon. On her shoulder was their guild mark of flames in the shape of hands. On her right arm was a tattoo of a black and white dragon soaring, and in its front talons was a red heart.

"Alpha I'll happily help you beat them up. After every thing they caused you. Especially that ice 'mage'" Said another girl who on top of her hood hiding her face sat a witches hat.

"yeah why do we have to be hear we could be helping a better guild like Sabertooth Instead of these Idiots." Said another girl that had black converse, black jeans, and a MCR tshirt on under her black cape that pinned at the neck.

"Relax Omega, Beta, and Zeta. We aren't here to fight. Master Makarov I know that you are there. Why did you call upon us?" Said the girl who Fairy Tail presumed to be Alpha since the other 5 girl did as she told but still stood protectively near her.

"We wrongly kicked a girl out of the guild when she was 12 and we are trying to find her and get her to come back.

"What was her name Old Man?" Said the girls Beta and Zeta at the same time

"Arianna is her full name but we all called her Aria or Ari." Makorav replied sadly and instantly Everyone from Fairy Tail that knew her became quite somber.

"We can't help you that girl died many years ago." Alpha said coldly .

The Fairy Tail guid exploded in responses.