Chapter 2

Zeta's P.O.v.

"Everyone shut up and let the girl explain." Master Makarov yelled above the commotion.

"How did she die?" He asked once the rest of fairy tail quieted down

"After You fishes kicked her out for a crime that she didn't commit she found our guild. Back then we were just starting out. No one had heard of us. One day three years ago she tried to taken on our highest ranked quest. Only Alpha or the master was supposed to take on the quest but see we have a hard time saying no and let her go on the quest. She was asleep for two years and had nearly completed the quest when she was attacked and killed right before everyone else who was trapped woke up and the quest was complete. Her death helped a non mage complete the quest but at a cost." Said omega.

Alpha's shoulders seemed to shake a little. We should wrap this up quickly before she reveals who she is to her former guild mates. Besides I could feel myself getting angrier at their ignorance and i just want to go back to the guild and watch Ouran High School host club on a lacrima vision and see honey-senpi and Mori-senpi.

"What was the quest?" said a blonde haired girl trying to hold back the pink haired boy who had tried to attack us earlier.

(A/N) I know I said that I wouldn't do a lot of ans but this one is important. I brunt two of my fingers on my dominent hand beacause I tried to battle a dragon and it is really painfull so I wont ba able to update in a while untill it heals because it is nearly impossible to type with my other hand and the next chapter would look like this aouthor note. so see ya when my hand is healed.