Messages

|I actually have so many ideas to this ff I'm not planning to stop writing this anytime soon. Hope that everyone enjoys it|

Emma's POV

I woke up at 6:30 as usual. I got a pretty good amount of sleep since I went to bed early yesterday. Also I had a real good dream about a certain blue-eyed young man which caused me to smile the moment I woke up. This morning I decided not to run because I needed the energy for the rest of the day. Every Wednesday we had the whole day as a training day which for me consisted of athletics, gymnastics, and swimming. My favorite was swimming of course, given that I had attended swim races since I was five years old.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I packed my bags and headed downstairs. My parents were already in the kitchen making our usual breakfast. "Good morning to both of you!" I greeted them. "Good morning Emma! Did you sleep well?" My father, David asked me. "Yeah, I actually had a pretty good dream." I answered with a slight blush. I immediately thought about Killian, and what I dreamt about last night. We were at the docks which was strange because as far as I can remember I haven't even visited the docks, but after this dream I'll definitely go there and take a look. We were sitting on a bench and I just had this feeling that I haven't felt before. Not even with Neal. I always thought I loved him but I start to think otherwise. My mother's voice pulled me back from my thoughts. "Emma, sweetie, what was your dream about?" She asked while giving me a curious smile.

Should I already tell them about Killian? I mean we're going on a date on Friday it's better if they know. Oh my god probably he's waiting for me in the forest right now and I didn't even tell him that I skip today's morning run. I practically jumped up from my seat and ran up to my room where I left my phone. When I opened the lockscreen I saw a message from him.

Good morning, Love!
I think it's better if we skip today's run because of school. See you around!
Killian ;)

Oh god a whole mountain just fell from my heart. It was definitely obvious because my mother who stood in my doorway looked concerned. "Who are you talking to, Emma? Is everything okay?" I shot my head up and as I started explaining myself my father came up too.

"So, Mom, Dad, there is this new guy at school..." I started, but my father interrupted my sentence. "Indeed there is..." I can't help but to smile at his comment and I continued myself "...his name is Killian Jones. He recently moved here from Ireland. We became friends on the first day and I really like him. Actually he asked me out on a date and I said yes, so if you guys let me go I'll have a date with him on Friday." I looked up at my father with puppydog eyes. "Look, Snow (that's what my father calls my mom because they met in a halloween party where he was dressed as prince Charming and mom was dressed as Snow White. They always tell me how it was love at first sight and I think that it's really cute) our baby girl just grew up. How could you say no to these eyes? Of course I'll let you go, I just want you to be careful." I jumped up from my bed and hugged him tightly. Also I knew what he meant when he said 'be careful'. "Dad, not every guy's like Neal. I think he won't leave me." I said giving her a reassuring smile. "I trust you Emma, we just want you to be happy."

We went back down to the kitchen and during that I answered for Killian's message.

Good morning to you too.
It's okay I didn't plan to go running this morning either. We'll need that energy later, and I am pretty exhausted from our little race as well. See you at school
Emma

As usual, my mom drove me to school. Although I had a driver's licence I loved to sit next to her and relax on my way to school every morning. During the day I haven't seen Killian. Guess he's not really into gymnastics. When we had lunch break my phone buzzed.