Chapter 11

Saturday 6:45am
Jada
It's been 3 weeks since I've met August and no we aren't dating. He went back to New Orleans last week and I've been ignoring him ever since.

"Girl get up and start getting ready." Lani said shaking my shoulders.

I climbed out of the bed and got in the shower. After my shower, I stepped out and immediately went to go throw up.

"Are you pregnant?" Lani asked coming into the room.

"How could I be pregnant and a virgin at the same time?"

"Maybe you were drugged."

I laughed nervously and sat back and thought about what she said. I called my doctor and luckily she was to see me right away. I got dressed and went to my doctors appointment. They did all the tests that needed to be done and sent me on my way.

"So what did they say?"

"I have to wait 2-3 days."

"Who would be the father?"

I sighed and shook my head. We pulled up to the salon and sat down.

August
Jada has been ignoring me every since I left. I looked up from my newspaper and smirked as I watched her walk out the salon and got in her car. I called her again and surprisingly she answered.

Hello?

Oh now you want to answer the phone?

What do you want?

When's your graduation?

Next week.

What time?

Why? Aren't you in New Orleans?

Maybe I was thinking about coming to see you graduate.

That's so sweet.

Didn't you know I have a sweet romantic side?

Stop you're making me blush!

I wish I could see ya.

Well it was nice talking to you.

She hung up and I sighed as I pulled off.

Jada
I began pacing back and forth as I waited for the pharmacy pregnancy test results to come back. Lani looked at it and then back at me.

"What's it say?"

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

Before I could say anything I burst into tears. Lani held me for a while before she left. I climbed in my bed and pulled the blanket over my head. There was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it.

"James what are you doin-"

His lips crashed into mine and I kissed back. I felt his hands on my ass and I quickly pushed him back and shook my head.

"Have you been crying?"

"Yeah but I'm ok now."

James nodded and hugged me one last time before kissing my forehead. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

August
I clenched my fists as I watched the scene. This nigga is laid up with my girl and she's just eating it up. I hope she's pregnant so we can really be a family.