Flashback: Telling Tyler

"hey broooo!" I say walking into Tyler's apartment. I'm so nervous to tell him that I'm pregnant. Dyl and I walk into the apartment Dylan O'Brien and Tyler share and sit down on the couch. Tyler's in the shower and Dylan's getting dressed, so we just sit and wait anxiously.

"I'm scared." I say, my leg starting to shake uncontrollably.

"Hey baby, it's okay calm down. This is your brother. He's been here for you all through your life." he says grabbing my hand that's on my leg.

"Hey Sista what's up!?" Tyler yells as he runs into the room pulling me into a hug.

"Hey." I say nervously laughing into his chest.

"What?" he says noticing my nervousness. "What?" he says again when I don't answer.

"I- I uh need to talk to you. With Dylan." I say grabbing Dylan's hand.

"Okay?" He says slowly sitting down next to me, worry and confusion in his eyes.

"okay so I don't know how to say this, but it was totally an accident. I don't know how your gonna take it. please don't be mad. I can't lose you in this time. I-" I blabber out soon getting cut off by Tyler.

"Carter! Just tell me!" He says getting impatient.

"I'm pregnant." I say a tear strolling down my cheek. Tyler wipes it away and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm here for you, Carter. No matter what you want to do." he says putting his hand on mine, then pulling me into a hug. He then looks at Dylan who's eyes immediately widen in fear.

"Take car of her." He says putting his hand out to shake his. Dylan take his hand and shakes it before letting out a relieved laugh.

"I love you both!" I squeal putting my arms around their necks and pulling them closer to me. They both kiss my cheeks.

///

@DylSpray: Tb to a very emotional and slightly confusing day👶🏽❤️ #BabyPosyBerry @TylerPosey

@TylerPosey: very great, emotional and you're right, a kind of confusing day. Can't wait to be an Uncle. Love you bro🤘

///

heyyyy

YOURE PROBS GONNA GET A LOT OF UPDATES TODAY BC I HAVE A COUPLE STUDY HALLS TODAY

SO ENJOYYY

YALL SURPRISED BY THE WAY TYLER REACTED

I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE IT A CLICHÉ "BROTHER GETS MAD AT BABY DADDY" TYPE OF THING

I WANT THIS STORY TO BE UNIQUE

SO HOPE YOI ENJOYED!!

LOVE YOU ALL😘😘