Tale as Old as Time

"Posey whatcha got?" Arden squeals sitting down on the couch in the teen wolf lounge.

"A story book I made for you guys." I say with a smirk. "Wanna hear?"

The cast all erupts in chatter and lost is yes' while I flip open the first page.

"Once upon and time there was a Princess named Carter." I say pointing to myself and laughing. "She has found her Prince Charming named Dylan Sprayberry."

"We get it you're in love." Cody playfully rolling his eyes. I roll my eyes back and continue to read on.

"Anyways, one day the two had...a little too much to drink." I say sarcastically holding up my fingers to symbolize "little."

"Things got a little crazy." I say winning at everyone making them laugh.

"Wait, so what is the point of this?" Dylan O'Brien says moving his arm to go around Holland's shoulder. My insides explode in excited as I always wanted them to get together.

"Just wait." I say turning the page and laughing. "Little time goes by and Carter realizes something strange. Later on the two realized they were going to be blessed with a little baby of their own." I say, looking down at my belly then slowly looking up at everyone else. The cast starts clapping and saying how good the book was and that I should publish it. I soon become very confused and walk over to Dylan grabbing him and pulling him to the front of the room.

"Guys I don't think you get the point of the story." Dylan says, still holding my hand.

"Carters an amazing writer for small children?" Crystal questions. Man these people are dumb, and ruining my perfect moment I planned in my head for telling them about the baby.

"No. I mean she is good with small children, but that's because we're going to be having one of our own." Dylan says as everyone starts to realize what we are trying to say. Eyes widen and mouths drop, soon forming into giant smiles.

"You mean?-" Holland starts to say.

"I'm pregnant!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

///

@HollandRoden: Tbt cuz she gon pop any day now people😯👶🏽 #AuntieRodie

@CarterPosey: omg everyone get #AuntiRodie trending now!!! Love you sweets❤️

///

HEY GUYS!!

NEW CHAPTER UP!!

IM V TIRED SO IM GOING TO BED

SORRY NOT A LONG A/N TONIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON

IDK WHAT TIME IT IS FOR Y'ALL

LOVE YOU ALL