Chapter 3- I'm Not Normal

Word count- 2516

"Kara calm down. Look I can't just go into their house and arrest them. Follow me" Noah grabs my hand.

He walks towards the sofa, and stuffs his hands between the huge cushions.

He pulls out a gun.

"There's one gun in this room. One in the bakery cupboard in the kitchen. One in the bathroom, behind the mirror. And you have your two guns. Just don't worry about it. I'll keep a close eye on them" I nod slowly.

"I shot him though" he sighs, running a hand through his hair

"If they file a case on you, it was just self defense." I nod

"You better go to work. I'm going to be coming later. Mike called saying that we don't have any work, but they wanted to ask me something. So I told them to come here. Is that okay?" He nods

"Mike is a DJ in clubs. Don't go to clubs" I nod as he places the gun back in the sofa.

"I'm going to work. Any emergency don't call me" he smirks and I nod as he walks out of the house.

I look at the time on my watch to see its two in the afternoon.

I told Noah what happened as soon as he came home. He came home with a girl,who he sent back home with no explanation.

Since yesterday I told him to arrest them all. I know it was near to impossible, but it was still a try.

So we went shopping yesterday, bought things for the house, and we talked to our parents.

Dad asked if everything was okay and I said it was all perfect. He was still unsure, but that's how parents are. They worry a lot.

I stand up and dust my cream lace dress. I have a thing with leather jackets. I don't know why, they just attract me.
That's why, everything I wear, should suit a leather jacket.
Along with this dress, I have a black leather jacket on top.

I've grown up with wearing formal dresses and skirts. I was sent to the best schools, the best university. I was dad's little princess, so I got what I wanted.

When Noah turned 18, he wanted a new car, a new phone,and a huge party. Mom gave him it all.

Dad asked me what I wanted when I turned 18. I just got my Ben. My car.

The doorbell rings. I walk towards the door and open it to see picture guy.

I try to close the door, but he places his foot out stopping it.

"Garbage girl, I don't think that name suits you now." He smirks walking inside.

"You can't just walk inside" I say as Dennis follows him.