Look after me

Rubbing your eyes you let out a groan, your head was spinning. Switching your phone on to check the time that read: 08:47, you saw you had a text from Orlando. A huge smile was plastered on your face as you read,
'good morning babe, you fancy doing anything today? X'
You immediately replied
'Sorry babe, if we do, it can't be much, my head's pounding X'
You switch your phone off and face plant your pillow as you let out another groan.

You lay there for what seems like hours, picking up your phone you see it'd only been 45 minuets. You furrow your eyebrows, confused as to why you still hadn't had a reply from Orlando. It says seen... so what's he up to? you say to yourself as you pull your quilt above your head and screw your eyes shut, trying to block out the pain in your head.

You are rudely awoken by the roaring sound of a motorbike outside your house. Who the hell is that? As you practically roll out of bed you see that the motorbike is now parked right outside your house. Rubbing the sleep from your eyes you finally begin to wake up properly. Racking your brain, trying to find out who's motorcycle it was, you result in plodding downstairs. Your long, fluffy pyjama bottoms hang loosely on your waist and the ends bunch up at your ankles - partly dragging on the cream carpet. You reach your arm out and grip the banister tightly as you trip over the oversized bottoms you are wearing. Waiting there for a second, regaining your balance you look down the stairs that lead to the dull hallway. You really need to buy some light bulbs. The fact that you'd be living there for four days doesn't make it sound as bad. But you really did have to start properly decorating.

As you shuffle into the living room you notice a broad figure laying on your sofa with a blanked loosely draped over them. As you squint your eyes you could see that it was Orlando. Your mouth suddenly curls into a comforted smile as you see the handsome figure stretched out across your sofa - noticeably taking up nearly all of the small space. Keeping your eyes fixed on him, you reach your hand out to the coffee table that your glasses were placed on. As usual.
You being so uncoordinated, managed to jab yourself in the eye. Pushing your glasses back so they were properly placed on your head, you rubbed under the lens to try and stop the mild pain.

A quiet mumble and slow shuffling appeared from the other side of the room. Sitting yourself next to him, trying not to stare. He was just so beautiful. Pushing one of his curls from his forehead back with the rest of his mop of hair, you began to draw circles on his face. Going along his brow bone, down to his well defined cheekbone, and letting your fingers rest under his chin. Looking into his eyes, you see his eyes slowly open.

Once he was fully awake, he told you that he came to see you because you were ill but he fell asleep waiting for you to wake up. How sweet. After your quick chat, you drag him into the kitchen and put the kettle on as he pulls out both of your mugs. He didn't live with you but as he was always over in your previous place, it seemed fit to buy him his own mug. Passing you the light blue mug and your mug with the flowers on, he plants a kiss on your forehead, leaning down so his lips were level to the top of your head. You can feel him watching you as you pour the remainder of the water into your mug. Silently, you pass the cup towards him and take a sip of your hot chocolate. He had not touched his yet, probably waiting for it to cool. As you both sit there in silence drinking your tea and hot chocolate, he looks up and faintly smiles. He is so cute when he does that.

He finally breaks the silence, "so, how's your head?" He asks, his voice was raspy from the warm drink. You had completely forgotten about your head, you were too focused on his face. It was a good distraction nonetheless.
With both your drinks finished, he grabbed your hand and leads you upstairs.

He instructs you to lay down on the bed, god. Surprisingly, he wraps you up in the soft, light pink blanket. He smiles at the relief in your face, chuckling to himself and shaking his head as he does so. Still laughing, he rolls you over, in your cocoon, to the other side of the bed. Moments later he joins you at the other side of the bed, pulling you into a hug from behind. His broad shoulders covering you as he holds you in a tight and comforting embrace.

Both of you, as expected, fall fast asleep. Both of your breathing matches as you drift off into a relaxing slumber. A quiet huff becomes audible from his perfect mouth. Everything about him is so perfect and relaxing.

----

You were both awake by now and for the rest of the day you stayed in bed, with Orlando getting up occasionally to bring you more hot chocolate or something to snack on.

By 6 o'clock it began to get dark and the mound of Snicker wrappers and Monster Munch packets grew to a ridiculous amount on your floor, and the empty bottles of Pepsi littered along side of the mound. You really did not care though.

After a long conversation about your favourite films and debating on what one to watch, you finally settled on watching The Avengers and ordering Chinese food.

The rest of the night was filled with I love you's, laughter, cuddles and the odd kiss.

- cappspacecoat