Festival

The rain poured carelessly over your head, wiping off whatever makeup you had left. Your hair stuck to your face as you whipped it back and forth to the beat of an Arctic Monkeys song. Your hand held firmly by your boyfriend, Orlando. His hair clung to his face too, and his jacket dripped with rain water. Your shoes equally as puddled and both covered in grass from the field.

The blinding lights from the stage that held the shitty cover band illuminated his face. The air, although it was raining, was thick and humid - undoubtedly because everyone was so close to each other.

You feel his arms slide around your side as you rest your head on his shoulder. "I love you" he whispered as the song came to a close. The lights came down, as if they were shining a spotlight onto you both, "I love you too" you slightly shouted back. Leaning in and giving you a quick kiss, he began to laugh. The cover band had stopped singing and there was now an actual spotlight on you both - everyone was looking at you.

Your cheeks pink with embarrassment, and his smile covering the best portion of his face, you grabbed his arm, tugging him through the crowd.

The further away you both got, the more you both laughed. The faint music could be heard even from where you were standing, but you were finally out of the rain.

-

HONESTLY
5k reads????!!! IM
thank youuuuu<3333

- cappspacecoat