Chapter Four

Today Marcel Wasn't here I texted him and he told me He had a headache. Im going going to visit him later in the afternoon. Im at lunch sitting alone in Where Marcel usually sits. Then mike and his little crew come over and they sit next to me.

"Why so alone baby." Mike says to me

"Mike leave me alone."

"Your little boyfriend isn't here.. wonder why.."

"He's sick and leave him alone. You're an asshole you know that right!"

"I know a lot of things baby that I can show you.." He said to me and gently touching my arm.

I quickly get up and move to the side

"Mike don't touch me!"

"Well I gotta go ." he gets up and leaves the table after he left I let out a deep breath and sit back down.

The history between me and mike is that he never really like me he always wanted to get in my pants and when I find out he only was going to have sex with and dump me after that. so I broke up with him and never like him ever since.

**After School 7:45 P.M.**

I'm at the school gym working on my gymnastics. There Nobody here only the janitor is left. I couldn't help to think someone was looking at me. I go to the girls locker and change my tights and into my running clothes and i go outside to run in the track outside for a little while before hitting the showers. I'm running outside and it's kinda foggy and looks like if its about to rain, I start to run a couple laps.

Harry P.O.V

I'm sitting under the tree outside around this school and I see in the distance a curvy girl running some laps on the track. I keep my eyes on her she look great. She has an amazing body and watching her run was even better.

The fog starts to clear up and I see her in the distance and see it was Emily! Wow she looks amazing even if she is sweaty. She leaves back into the school. I see a group of some guys looks like they go to this school they look like if they are up to no good. The half of the group leaves and one stays and he jumps over the fence and goes into the gym also. I need to keep an eye in this kid.

Emily P.O.V

"Damn my phone just died !" I said

I place my phone back into the locker and head into the showers.

Im taking a shower and when I hear something collapse, my heart starts to beat fast.

"Hello?"

I get not response back. I turn off the shower and dry myself inside the shower and quickly grab my clothes from the floor outside and dress myself. I get out the shower and look around each side I see no one.

Maybe something must have collapse on the Floor by itself actually that doesn't help I'm terrified of ghost.

I speed walk to the locker room and grab my stuff and place it back in my book bag. I leave out of the school it's starts to rain a little bit and I grab my hoodie and place it over my head.

I need to pass by Marcel's place to check on him.

I'm walking in the dark and it's start to rain even more and more I get to Marcel's and I knock on his door but I get no answer, I knock again but no answer I look in the window and the house is dark like if no one is home.

I turn around and walk back to my house. I'll call Marcel when I get home.

"Uh hate walking through this lonely road."