Chapter One

Hi, I'm Abigal. I go by Abby. I am part of a gang made up of five boys... and yes I'm the only girl. So maybe it seems bad, well maybe not. The truth is it's fun, I mean if you like having five older brothers. Oh, and by the way, we're not related. And yes I'm the youngest. Every one calls me "little sis," well da... I am the only girl. It doesn't bother me that bad. We live in the heart of Ontario, Canada. Where everything is nice and cold. The five boys made up in our little "gang" is Randy, Billy, Peyton, Will, and Dillion. Okay so that's everyone. Randy is the gang's leader. Billy is kinda of like the beta, Peyton is the shop-lifter, Will is just plain dumb... Oh yeah and there's Dillion or Dill. Which ever one he prefers. Dillion is the quiet and nervous one. He has bad parents who don't ever care about him. They abuse him really bad. He goes to Ontario High School, (OHS) for short. At school Dillion is bullied really bad by other "cool" kids. Oh yeah, did I mention to you about the "Pop's?" The Pop's is a gang made up of seven well known popular guys. There gang is actually called "Popular's." We just call them poop's. That's right poop's. Those guys hate us, and do I mean hate. They pick each and every one of us out like we're the prey and their the predators. One time they got a hold of Dillion. And man did they beat him up! We found him in the park. Once we reached him he was knocked out. He was cut up face to toe. He looked dead. We all got scared after that. But, Dillon now carries a six-inch switchblade. Well obviously to protect himself and not hurt anyone.