Chapter Five

Ever since Peyton walked off leaving me on the table. All the boys... who acted like they were asleep, we're now awake. Everyone asked if I was okay, and answered a quiet, but terrified, "yeah." After the boys left, I knew Dillion stayed behind. Dillion and me were the closest out of the others and we knew it. We were like friends, more like bud's. "Hey Abby." Dillion sounded as terrified as me. And I knew it. We worried about each other none stop. I looked up at his terrified face, he quickly sat down in one of the chairs beside me. "You know Abby, you should start carrying a six-inch switchblade like the rest of us." His worried face looked upon me. I knew I would never, ever carry a blade, even if it was to protect myself from harm, I still refused. I gradually shook my head. I knew he saw it, because he started talking again, "you need to Abby. I know you refuse ever time you get asked, but it's for your own good. I mean, well, what I mean is that you could just pull it out that's it." Okay so maybe he was right. But if I ever get jumped again... I'll carry one. "Dill?" "Yeah?" "If I ever get jumped again... I will carry one. I promise." He smiled at me and walked away.