CrushCrushCrush

I woke up at around seven. I needed to get a few things done today anyways. My clock blared and I scurried to shut it off. I'm always awake before my clock. I got up and walked into the bathroom. The floor was kinda cold, but not unbearable. I used the bathroom then started washing my hands. My phone rang. I sighed and dried my hands off quickly.

"Hello?" I said in a groggy morning voice.

"Oh hello, voice of an angel." Jeremy said.

"Hey Jerk, I just woke up."

"Yeah, sure." Jeremy teased.

"Really!" I said.

"Whatever, Williams."

"Whatever, Davis."

We both laughed.

"Anyways what's up?" I asked.

"You met Pete Wentz right?"

"Yes...?" I said.

What does he want?

"Well Fall Out Boy wants to see if you wanna do a song."

I smiled. "Like, I'd be in it?"

"Yeah, like featuring." Jeremy said, laughing.

"I'd have to think about it, but probably yes."

"Cool." Jeremy said. "Oh I gotta go."

"Ok, everything ok?"

"Yeah, just, Doctor Who is back on."

I giggled. "Go forth then!"

"Bye!" He yelled, hanging up.

Typical Jeremy.

I put the phone down and grabbed a hairtie. I put my hair into a bun and brushed my teeth. Then I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water. I untwisted the cap and the cool water filled my mouth. I sat it down and walked into my bedroom I threw open my suitcase and scanned my clothes. I grabbed my black ICEAGE shirt, and a pair of black and white skinnyjeans. I slid the shirt on, then jumped up and down like an idiot to put my jeans on. Once that was on I put a pair of black combat boots and I was done. I started to walk out the door.

Oh no wait Hayley! Makeup...

I walked into the bathroom, grabbing my makeup bag off the counter. I rummaged to find my black eyeliner. Oh here it is. I got it out and applied it to my eyes. Not too thick, not too skinny.

Perfect.

Then I put some light red lipstick and a few other things then I was done. I closed my makeup bag and pushed it to the back of the counter. I brushed my hair out and fixed my bangs. Ok done.

I walked out the front door.

-Later-

I arrived at the local radio show and waked in. I walked to the main desk to sign in.

"Hayley Williams." I said, smiling.

She looked up. "Oh hi!"

"Hi." I said back.

"Ok so go down the hall and take a left."

"Ok, thank you!" I said, turning around.

I kept walking down the hall and took a left, as instructed. I knocked on the door. Footsteps.

"Oh hey!" A lady answered.

"Hi I'm Hayley, am I in the right place?"

She laughed. "Perfect timing."