Let The Flames Begin

-Patrick-

I can't believe I said I love you. Was it too early? My head spun as I grabbed my notepad and sat on my bed. I thought of Hayley, in all her glory. I laughed a bit then grabbed a pen off my nightstand.

"Let's be alone together,

We can stay young forever.'

I smiled at my lyrics then sat the notepad down. I shut my eyes and began trying to sleep. No hope. I couldn't stop wondering what It'd be like to belong to the person you loved. This was the most realistic feeling of love I've ever felt. I sighed and shut my eyes, trying my best to sleep again. After all, I gotta be up at seven. I peeked an eye open and looked at the clock. 4:20am. Great. I shut my eyes tightly and tried thinking of something. Hayley flashed through my head. Well that didn't help. I quickly gave up and opened my eyes. I jumped out of bed and walked to the living room. I flicked the lamp on and sat on the couch.

I turned the T.V on and flipped through the channels. Nothing caught my eye. I wonder what's on MTV. I turned to MTV and a sound I knew so well played. Hayley's. Although I wasn't too familiar of the song, I stayed tuned anyways. When the song ended it was called 'Pressure', year 2005! No wonder she looked so young! She was what, 16? Now I feel like a pedophile drooling over her, even though she's 24 presently. I shook my head and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of water and took a sip. I glances at the clock. 5:15am. I might as well stay up. Suddenly my doorbell rang. Who in their right mind comes over at 5am?! I walked over and hesitatingly opened the door.

Josh Farro.

"Um... hi?" I said, confused.

"Are you Patrick?" He asked quickly. I nodded. "Great."

Before I knew it he punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. The room spun as I tried to stand up. He slammed something into my head and the last thing I remember is Josh dragging me into a van as I blacked out.

-Hayley- *Later*

He said I love you! I squealed as I zipped up my black combat boots. I had a huge grin on my face as I slipped my Green Day shirt over my tank top. My black & white skinny jeans were a favorite, and a signature look. Since 2010, I believe. I looked at the time as I walked to the bathroom. 10:30am. I put my makeup on and brushed my hair out. I glanced at my bangs. I'm thinking about going back to my side bangs but I wasn't too sure. I shrugged it off and walked to the front door. I walked out to the front hall. Jeremy was there too. He smiled and joined my in the elevator. I pushed the bottom floor number and stood back.

"Hey Haylez." He greeted.

"Hey Jerm," I said. "Still doing that show tonight?"

"Of course." He replied. "Kloe is with her momma."

I laughed. "I still can't get over the fact you're a dad."

He winked. "Neither can I."

The elevator reached the first floor and we both got off. I walked to the front door, Jeremy joining me. We walked out and got a cab to the local arena to get ready.

*Later*

What a shame we all became

Such fragile broken things

A memory remains

Just a tiny spark

I give it all my oxygen

To let the flames begin

Oh glory

This is how we'll dance when