Long live the queen

Kerrigan woke up with Jim beside her in bed. " I love you Sarah" Jim whispered in her ear. " what... ?". Suddenly there was a loud boom and everything changed. She was still inside the void.
She felt weak and tired and she doesn't even know why. Then, it occurred to her that she had won the battle against Amon. Without Amon, the void was now not a really bad place. The once dark red, shadowy skies are now blue with white clouds and the barren islands are now covered in what looks like grass.
She heard footsteps, " we've been waiting for you, your majesty! " said a voice behind her. She was startled and looked towards the source of the voice. It was a boy ( yes, a boy about 18 ) with frost white hair and violet eyes. He has pale but smooth and so beautiful that even Koreans will be jealous ( sorry didn't mean to be racist :). He was wearing an armor similar to what high ranking Protoss would wear like Artanis. Artanis ! Jim ! Zagara ! Did they make it out alive ?. " Where are... " Sarah started to say. " You're friends ? Believe me, they are well and safe" said the boy, now if you would, the hall of the Xel'naga awaits you and you have a cycle to guide, my queen " said the boy. " wait, what ? Where are the other Xel'nagas ?" Asked Kerrigan. " I believe you know the answer to that, and a tragic one that is and I think we should get going before the shroud arrive "said the boy. He gestured Kerrigan to follow him and seeing no other choice, she followed him and said " hey wait, I haven't catch your name yet ! What is it ? ". " I'm bronze lord Castroin leader of the Chrones, Bringer of Death, Guardian of Time, Lord of the Bronze Legion, and one of Ouros's loyal followers" said Castroin and with that, he opened a portal which he entered and Kerrigan followed him as well into the unknown .

----------------------------------------- :)
Now, I don't know if I'm gonna continue it so plssss don't be mad if I slack off in making this :)
Hope you enjoy it :)