Chapter Seventeen

"You know you want to look..." The voice taunted and Andy felt the weight of another person on the bed. But still, he refused to look. "You know you want to see me, the man you've been chasing for so long... The man whose been in your dreams. Taunting... Teasing."
"No." Andy grit his teeth and closed his eyes tighter.
"Hm." They huffed and moved a hand to touch his cheek. "You know, you look so... Delicately cute in pink."
Andy suddenly then realized he didn't feel as clothed as he did before ending up where he was. He opened his eyes and glanced down, seeing he was now wearing a largely oversized pink knit sweater, the word 'Daddy's' written across the chest in white letters.
And stockings.

That was it.
The sweater when down to his mid thighs, and the stockings barely over his knees.
He felt so exposed.

"Did you-"
"Mhm... I did." Their mouth was so close to Andy's ear, the hot breath tickled his neck and the shell of his ear. "All I did was dress you, though. Don't worry."
Andy pursed his lips.
"Oh come on... Big Bad Biersack is gonna give lil ole me the cold shoulder?"
Andy made a move to get off of the bed but another body quickly pinned him back down.
"Nah-ah-ah... cmon, sugar. You and I both know who the boss is, here. What the boss says, goes. And I say stay."
"Make me." Andy snorted.
They were quiet for a moment. "Look at me." The voice was hard; demanding. Something about hearing it for the first time sent a pleasurable shiver down Andy's spine. Did he like this? "Look at daddy, kitten."
Andy slowly but surely turned his head to look.

As soon as his eyes met the gaze of those chocolate colored orbs, his blood ran cold. It made everything feel real. Too real.
"Good boy."
Andy swallowed thickly and watched him get off of the bed.
Seeing with his own eyes made it harder, somehow, to process. His Ashley; his sweet, precious Ashley was no longer who Andy once believed he was. Not the small, innocent man working a small town coffee shop.
No, now he was someone completely different.
Instead of the baggy sweaters and jeans, Ashley had on a tight pair of black skinnies, a tight black tee shirt and a biker jacket. Somehow, it made him seem a bit more.. Dominating.
It was kind of, really, fucking hot.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" Ashley murmured, tilting his head and leaning against the closed door. "That's besides the point, I suppose. How do you feel?"
Andy didn't answer the posed question. "You- why.." He looked away again.
Ashley's smugness faded.

"Are you really asking me this, doll face? I thought you'd figure it out by now. I even gave you that clue that first night we spent together at your place. Do you not remember?"

Andy chewed on his lip as he thought and suddenly it all hit him like a train. Well, part of it, at least.

Ashley's father had been killed while investigating the original case, and Andy vaguely remembered mention of a few reports of domestic abuse that had been filed by some neighbors. Ashley's mom had turned abusive after his father died... The original killer was caught, but he reportedly killed himself before he could get a sentence.

"He didn't get what he deserved." Ashley seethed. Andy looked over at him again.
"But the people you killed-"
"The old woman was a nurse. She knew who he was and he bought her silence."
"And the others?"
"Had some other connections. It's a long story, I don't want to bore you with my sob story, detective." Ashley's voice dripped with poisonous, bitter venom, his eyes remaining cold for a moment before regaining their devious twinkle. "Instead... How about I tell you a different story?" He walked closer to the bed.
Andy scooted away cautiously, watching his movements closely.

"I'll tell you how this is gonna work, okay?" Ashley got on the bed beside him and leaned in close to him.

"Th-This?" Andy stammered, feeling a sudden sense of... discomfort? Was he uncomfortable or flustered?

"Mhm... This." Ashley's lips brushed the shell of his ear. Andy closed his eyes and pursed his lips. Deep breaths... Just take deep breaths... he told himself.

"And what is this?"
"This... Is us. A little kitten,'' Ashley combed gentle fingers through Andy's hair, "And his daddy."
Andy cringed internally.

"I haven't gotten your accessories yet... but don't worry. I will soon." Ashley smirked. Andy opened his eyes slightly and side-glanced at him.

Andy said nothing, absolutely nothing. He refused to even give Ashley the satisfaction of acknowledgment at this point.

Ashley snickered and sat back. "My pretty little kitten." He toyed with Andy's collar. "Pretty in pink..."

A/N: this is short but hey oh well I updated