Love.

I love her..
       "What is "love"? "
Everyone has there own idea of what they believe love is. 
    "What's yours ? "
You know that feeling you get in your stomach before you open presents on Christmas ? Remember those butterflies in your stomach ?            
    That's love.
I couldn't wait to see her, to see her smile or hear her laugh. I would get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about her. She had this effect over me, its indescribable.  It was almost like, my day didn't begin until I saw her.       Until my lips were pressed against hers and I heard her whisper " I love you" in my ear.
  My whole world revolved around her now, all I wanted to do was make her happy. I wanted her to feel what I felt, when I just looked at her.  I was in so deep, I knew if she was to ever leave me I would lose it. She made me want to be better, To try harder, to push myself more! She made me to wanna be somebody again.. She drove me completely crazy, but she was my drug and i was so high.  Without one another, is like a blunt without a lighter. I knew everything about her.. I knew what she was thinking, I knew what she was going to say before she said it. I knew when to just shut up and hug her and tell her I loved her. I knew she needed me just as much as I needed her..

Love is giving someone the opportunity to hurt you but trusting that they won't.

I know I can live without her , I just don't want to..  No matter what happens between us I know we will always find a way back to each other, well let's hope..