After

Shawn's POV

   I sit on the chair in her room and watch her sleep. The very thought of what Taylor and his friends did makes me sick to my stomach. How can anyone ever treat a girl that way, especially her. She's so beautiful and pure.

   I go to her bed side and brush her hair out of her face. I don't know why I'm putting so much judgement on Taylor. He did a horrible thing but so did I. I bullied her when she was a kid and now I expect her to love me.

   Suddenly my phone rings and it's an unknown number.

   "Hey Shawn..." a guy's voice says through the phone.

   "Taylor??" I say angry.

   "So, I know you know what happened to Juliet and I know you know I did it. If you tell anyone, something bad will happen to you. Trust me, you don't want to end up like Hayes." He quickly hangs up and send me a photo.

   I don't know what it is and I'm too scared to click it. I go for it and drop my phone in shock. It was Hayes. He was all bruised from head to toes. His jaw looked broken and his eyes seemed to pop out.

   A tear came down my face, I grew up with that kid.

TAYLOR: tell me where to find Nash and this won't happen to you. You have 48 hours.

   All of this is just to get Nash? I leave the room to go do more research in the living room. Why is he doing this?

Juliet's POV

   I wake up in a cold sweat. I'm panting and my heart is racing. I can't breathe. I look all over my room and realize I am alone. I turn to my side and turn on my phone . It's 3:00 in the morning.

I get out of my bed and walk to the door. I slightly open it and see that the living room light is on. I walk out and see shawn sleeping on the couch.

   He looks so drained. Around his eyes and nose is red like he has been crying. I walk up the couch and sit by him.

   "Shawn.. shawn?" I say gentle shaking him to wake up.

He mumbles in his sleep and I turn him over to try and wake him up.

"Shawn, wake up..." I whine.

"Shawn's not here sweetie." The person says as the get up from the couch.

The figure comes out of the dark and I see that it's Taylor smiling down at me.

   "How'd you get in here?!" I yell as I begin to get up from the couch and run away.

   I suddenly realize I'm not going anywhere, he's holding onto both of my arms and pulling me back.

   Shawn's POV

   I sat in the living room going through everything I knew about my so called friends. After everything that happened, I wanted to be as close to Juliet as possible and I wanted to get to the bottom of this.

   "HELP HELP HELP" Juliet yells from her room. I get up and run to her room and see her struggling in her blankets.

   "Juliet wake up... Juliet wake up please" I say softly. Her eyes flutter open and tears come streaming out.

   "Shawn.. I can't do this anymore, I can't even sleep without reliving what happened.. how could he do this to me, I thought he was different." She says while crying into my chest.

   I look down at her and pick her chin up so she is looking at me. I gently wipe her tears away and kiss her on the cheek.

   "Juliet, you are strong. I know what you've been through your life and you're still here. You can get through this, I don't know how you feel right now but I'm here for you. You can trust me, and I know it might be hard to considering what I did in the last but just know I'm here for you." I say to her.

   She smiles at me and gives me a hug.

   "Will you sleep with me tonight? I'll feel safer knowing that you're here with me..." she says softly.

   I lay down with her and hold her tight. We fall asleep instantly.

   Taylor's POV

   "You find Nash and you find him quick! I have to get to him before he can get to me!" I yell.

   "Please... let me go, I don't know where he is, why are you doing this?!" Hayes yells.

   "It seems like I have your brother the wrong type of girl and he isn't too happy about it. I need to destroy him before he can destroy me. That simple" I say with a smile, " now where is he!?" I yell.

   "Taylor! We got a location on Nash." Someone says from behind me.

   "Well where is he?" I ask.

   "Indiana. Princeton, Indiana..." he says, "who's there that might be an advantage to him?" He asks.

   "Everyone important to me." I say.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, TBH this chapter was rushed, I'm just trying to get an update out there so you guys know I'm still here. Please don't mind this trashy update, I will do better. Hopefully the next chapter will be out on Friday (: ❤️❤️❤️