Rollan and Meilin - I Win!

Just a normal day for Rollan and Meilin as they go out for training in the woods. They compete over each other as they try to win their duel. Guess who wins?

Takes place after the war. Some crossovers with my characters in my SA fan fiction "The Ten Keepers".

The four friends were just sitting at a table, eating lunch in Greenhaven's cafeteria. They were just talking about random things when one of the Keepers walked up to them. To be more specific, John walked up to them.

"Hey guys," John greeted.

"Hey John," they greeted back and Rollan asked, "What brings you here to our humble table?"

"Are the heroes so highly respected and important that they even own a table in Greenhaven's lovely cafeteria?" John joked.

Before anyone could reply, another one of the Keepers, to be more specific, Eilene walked up to them. Unlike John, she wore a serious face and she didn't look pleased when she approached, "I believe we don't have time for jokes."

"Aw, come on Eilene," John said, "Lighten up will ya?"

"I'll lighten up once this is all over," Eilene muttered.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Meilin asked.

"No, no," John reassured them, "Olvan just wants to talk to Abeke and Conor, that's all. Then Rollan and Meilin are to go next."

"Why?" Conor asked, confused.

"Olvan just wants to talk about relationships...," Eilene's voice trailed off then she cleared her throat, "Just things that he'll be warning you about-"

"What Eilene here is trying to say," John interrupted, "Is that Olvan is just going to advice you on your relationships with others and how it will affect with being a Greencloak."

"And you two were just there?" Rollan said, a teasing note in his tone.

Eilene just rolled her eyes, "Just get in there."

As she started walking away, John said goodbye as he walked after her.

"Well, we'll be waiting outside," Rollan told Conor and Abeke as they all started walking out of the cafeteria, "We're just going to stretch our muscles and train."

Conor and Abeke exchanged a glance, "Well, have fun with that."

"I bet I can beat you," Rollan said.

"I bet you can't," Meilin shot back.

Immediately, Meilin had swiped her staff down, hitting Rollan's legs making him fall back. The tip of her staff pointed at his face.

Meilin puffed, "I win again. Zhong's fearless warrior has beaten Amaya's Falconmaster."

"I just let you win," Rollan grunted.

"Sure you did," Meilin rolled her eyes.

"Then let's try again," Rollan said, getting up, "And this time, i'll win for sure."

Meilin smirked and stepped back, twirling her staff, "I'm ready."

Rollan launched himself at her, swinging his dagger but Meilin was ready and had blocked him in time. Then she swung her staff at his hand, knocking his dagger away. To her surprise, Rollan had launched himself at her, grabbing her staff then pushing her against a tree, until she was pinned.

This time, Rollan smirked, "Giving up now?"

She just smirked back, a mischievous glint appearing in her eyes, "I don't give up that easily."

Before Rollan knew what was going on next, Meilin had leaned in and he felt warm, soft lips on hers. His eyes widened in surprise, his brain still processing what had just happened. He quickly closed his eyes and had kissed her back. Wait, are we kissing?

Just then, Meilin turned themselves around so that this time, Rollan was pinned to the tree. He looked at her in bewilderment as she gave out a triumphant smile, "So, what were you saying about you winning this time?"

Rollan just smiled, "Using your charm to win every battle, my panda lady?"

"Only on you," she replied teasingly.

This time, Rollan grinned mischievously. He leaned closer and whispered, "Well, you're not the only one."

She looked at him in surprise but before she had time to reply, Rollan had leaned in and kissed her. He felt her kissing him back and he swore sparks flew everywhere. Just then, they heard a cough and they immediately pulled away as they saw Conor and Abeke.

"So you guys were training, huh?" Conor teased while Abeke held a giggle.

"Uh yeah," Rollan replied, "We were..."

"I bet they'll scare the Conquerors away just by playing kissy-face," Abeke said, referring to their time in Arctica.

This time, Conor laughed out loud, not being able to hold it much longer and soon, Abeke laughed with him. Only Rollan and Meilin glared at them but they couldn't help but smile.

"Looks like you've lost this battle," Meilin told Rollan smugly.

Rollan just shrugged, "Maybe, but I succeeded in winning you."

I just love the last sentence! Please vote and leave a comment on what you guys think!