Valentine's Special (1) - Envy [RollStew]

Rollan feels envy...

Hello, old friend, it's been awhile, has it? Exactly one whole year of running around Erdas and hiding from the Oathbound while you've been staying cozy in your little pot.

But...I've missed you. Missed you so much.

You have no idea how much it PAINS me to see you with other people. People that aren't me.

How hard it is to keep my distance, to watch you from afar.

I couldn't stand not having you all for myself...cause you're not mine.

I tried to hold myself back... but I'm sorry I couldn't hold back any longer...

...when I saw you with my best friend.

I had to stop him.

-- -- --

The Four Heroes of Erdas had just gotten back from once again saving the world from destruction and keeping it to its peacefulness once more.

They now were all in Greenhaven's cafeteria, eating their breakfast... or well, three of the four. Conor was busily slurping down on his chicken stew while Abeke sneaked in some meat for Uraza. Meilin soon joined the two, sitting down at the table before noticing one person was missing, "Is he still sleeping?"

Abeke nodded while Conor didn't seemed to notice.

Meilin only rolled her eyes, "Why am I not surprised."

"None of us exactly got enough sleep last night," Abeke sighed, "And you know how he gets when he doesn't get enough sleep.."

Meanwhile, Rollan had just woken up and was now trudging through the hallways of Greenhaven. He entered the cafeteria, only getting 3 hours of sleep as he hazily walked through the blurred-out voices of Greencloaks.

He was starving. Starving for (food) her love. (Wtf did I just write)

He was craving. Craving for (sleep) her love.

He needed. Needed (help) her love.

Clearly, he was out of his mind.

The only thing he actually heard clearly was Conor's voice loud and clear, saying, "Oh my Tellun, this stew tastes so good!"

Then he saw them. Abeke. Then Meilin...then Conor right beside her. Then Conor making a move. Then Conor leaning in. Then Conor placing his lips on-

Before the author could even finish that sentence, Rollan came zooming in and pushed Conor's head AWAAAAAAAAAAAY from her.

This caused Conor to fall back, the stew falling out of his grasp, "What. The. Fish nuggets. Was that?!"

"Stay away from her," Rollan growled at him, "That stew...is mine."

Conor stared...

...and stared...

...and stared...

...then blinked.

"Are you serious?"

Only it wasn't Conor who said it. Conor would've definitely said it but someone else had said it. Someone with a high-pitched filled with growing rage.

For the first time since they'd come back, Rollan had finally snapped awake as the two boys both turned to the source of the sound...

...finding Meilin covered in stew.

Someone cried that day.

-A Few Hours Later-

"Rollan-"

"I'm sorry, it's just that I hadn't had stew for a whole year!"

"Rollan-"

"A WHOLE YEAR! Do you know how long that was?"

"Rollan."

"We had to live off of crackers and tu-"

Lenori knocked him out with a mop. She sighed, wondering why she even tried in the first place.

-- -- --

This was actually part of a Valentines Week Challenge made by animallover941 in another app far far away. Soooo... here's day one!

Topic: Envy