1)The Fates Reveal

In ancient Greek religion and mythology, there are the major deities of the Greek pantheon, commonly considered to be the twelve Olympians

In ancient Greek religion and mythology, there are the major deities of the Greek pantheon, commonly considered to be the twelve Olympians. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Dionysus. Apollo, son of Zeus and Leto, is the god of light, the sun, prophecy, philosophy, archery, truth, inspiration, poetry, music, arts, medicine, healing, and the plague.
Many thought Apollo was an immortal who could never make up his mind given his many titles. Although there may have been truth to such a claim, there was one single thing that the immortal Apollo was certain on: Hestia. His love for her was everlasting; surely to haunt him until his very last breath.
Long ago, a ten-year battle for the realms occurred, Lord Zeus, king of the gods, led the Olympians to victory against the titan Cronos. History tends to repeat itself when some are not careful. A great war was now looming; one between gods and titans, angels and demons. It was a demon that had recently kick-started a quest to bring upon the apocalypse; it was a demon that Hestia was trying to stop.

Lord Apollo watched as Hestia worked her magic in a very large cauldron. She moved with haste and yet had the grace of a floating feather. The goddess only had so long to complete the spell needed to pause the demon's actions. She brushed her long mane of black hair away from her eyes as she worked.
The three sisters of fate known as the Moirai provided their horrid reveal. The three weaving fates of destiny foretold that it was the goddess Hestia alone who could save humanity from the catastrophic prophecy. The fates revealed that in thousands of years' time, a son of Lucifer would be releasing him from the gates of hell. Upon this action, no part of humanity would ever be the same. The world the humans now knew would cease to exist as they would become driven either into slavery or extinction. The very universe was unraveling before Apollo's eyes; utter destruction was around every corner.

Apollo watched Hestia as she chanted the magical incantations needed to create this all mighty sacrifice to lady Gaia. It would be she who would make sure the son of Lucifer was not able to unleash his father from hell. Hestia worked hard not to shed a single tear as she realized the ultimate sacrifice that would lay behind this offering. She was so very preoccupied she neglected to notice Apollo watching her from across the room.

"Why did you not tell me?" asked Apollo, his voice rough with not shed tears. He spoke their native tongue, causing Hestia to shiver.

She closed her eyes tightly, determined not to allow his voice to rattle her down to her very bones. "You know why I must complete this spell, Apollon."

She did not turn even as she felt him behind her. Hestia tried not to react as Apollo's abnormally warm arms slipped around her waist to pull her up against him. He released a gasp that caused both Hestia and him to realize he was near tears. His head rested next to her ear as he spoke. "That does not explain why you did not tell me tonight would be the night."

"It matters for not when the night was, it must be done..."

"The very night you FINALLY express you love me is the night you decide to obliterate our future!?" Apollo howled with absolute agony behind his anger. "How could you!?!"