My Story ❤️

My name is Skye Michelle Yeaman. My Mum's name is Michelle Quirk and my Dad's name is Matthew Yeaman. I have a brother named Shane Yeaman and a younger half sister named Chloe Quirk.

My Dad was best friends with my Mum's brother and that is how my Mum and Dad met. Through my uncle. They got married and where happy together. My mum was offered to go in the 2000 Olympic Games held in our home country, Australia. My dad wanted to have a baby so my mum didn't go. She chose my dad over her biggest dream.

My mum finally fell pregnant with Shane. When they found out the baby was a boy my mum was happy although my dad was kind of annoyed as he wanted a baby girl. My brother was born on the 25th of May in the year 2000.

2 years later my mum fell pregnant again. When they found out I was a girl my mum again was happy and so was my dad. I was born on the 21st of February in the year 2003. 

Things were going on between my dad and Shane before I was born although my mum had no clue. These things continued when I was born. 

Soon we found out why my dad wanted a baby gir so badlyl...

My mum and dad broke up 2 weeks before my 3rd birthday and got divorced 12 months after that. The reason they got divorced was because of my dad. He had physically abused my brother since birth. He had also sexually and physically abused me since birth. My mum found out about Shane through ultra sounds as he had a sore stomach for a couple of weeks and it wasn't getting any better. With me, I had been telling a dog named Stone. He was my Nanna and Grandad's dog, whenever I went over to their  house I would tell him all sorts of things. I only started mentioning things about dad after him and mum had broken up.

Mum, Shane and I had to go through all this stuff, travelling back a forth from Sydney and going to all these buildings just to try and sort things out. Mum and dad went to court a lot so Shane and I would stay at my Nanna's whitest mum went to Sydney with my Aunty. This went on for 4 years. My dad wanted to get custody of Shane and I but mum fought to keep us and she ended up winning. Once mum and dad made an agreement with the court for visitations it all kind of settled down.

Everything was normal up until 3 months before I stopped seeing dad. Dad started following me to the bathroom, he would stay at Nan's longer than he was supposed to and other kinds of stuff. It all started when he got engaged to this lady named Nicole. She had a daughter named Maddison and she was 3 at the time.