Cofffee

The toaster dinged as Jungkook was a few centimeters from your face. He smirked and served up your Poptarts with a glass of milk.
You say frozen with the blush heating up your cheeks as you stuttered out a thank you. He started to stroll out if the kitchen but you broke from your trance in time to catch his arm.

You: K-Kookie. What did you want?

He smirked.

Jungkook: You'll find out later, Princess. Enjoy your breakfast.

He went upstairs, leaving you confused. You shrugged and ate the Poptarts and you heard someone coming down the stairs.
You giggled.

You: Yes, Chef Jungkook. The meal was satisfactory.

Jin: Jungkook made you breakfast?? You didn't wait for me? I could've made you something so much better.

You got scared at the anger in Jin's voice and you bowed your head.

You: I-I'm sorry Jin... He said you weren't making breakfast today an offered to make me some....

He slammed his fist on the table and you jumped in your seat.

Jin: Well Jungkook is a little-

You: JIN, STOP. Why is your problem??? What did Kookie do to you??

Tears started forming in the corner of your eyes.

You: You don't have to be so harsh!

You saw his face soften and sadden but that only made your heart hurt worse.
Yes, being the target of Jin's anger hurt, but not as much as being the reason for his sadness.

Jin: Y/N, I'm sorry... I just-

You shook your head no and grabbed your jacket.

You: I'm going out. I'll be back before dark.

You walked out the door without another word and you saw him with his head on the table and you turned to close the door behind you.

You walked to your tree in the park and climbed up.
It really was a beautiful view up there..
The whole park could be seen from your height and you say reminiscing the time Jin had climbed up here with you.

How the moonlight hit his hair so perfectly, how his smile seemed to be as bright as the stars, how warm and safe his embrace felt...
How sweet and music-like his voice sounded in your ears...

"Y/N.."

Yeah, kind of like that..

"Y/N!"

Wait.. Jin??

You opened your eyes and looked around.

Jin: Down here, you pabo.

You looked down and saw Jin standing under the tree, looking up at you.

You almost smiled but then remembered the whole reason you even had to come out here. You closed your eyes again and leaned against the tree trunk.

You: What do you want, Kim Seokjin.

He clutched his heart.

Jin: Ouch, the full names are coming out?

You gave him a small, curt nod.
You heard him climbing up the tree and something clinking. Like glass.

He finally made it up and say across from you, just as he had done not too long ago.