Top-Notch Meal (pt. 1)

Jin and the others had fallen asleep during the 3-hour long documentary on alien life form that Tae had chosen.
All except for you and Tae, of course.

As the credits rolled, you stopped your absent-minded stroking of Jin's soft dark hair. You placed a kiss on his forehead and he shifted in his peaceful sleep, smiling.

You looked up to see Tae staring wistfully at you two.

You: Are you okay, Taehyungie?

He sighed and shook his head sadly.

Taehyung: No... I want a relationship like yours and Jin hyung's. I want someone to look at me the way he looks at you. I want someone that I can stroke their hair softly while we watch a movie.

You nodded and got up gently, being careful not to wake Jin.
You made your way to Taehyung and sat beside him, pulling him into a cuddle.

You: You'll find your Jin, Taetae. You have to be patient. They will pop out of nowhere. Trust me, you deserve someone so great who will do those things with you. I love Jin so damn much and he makes me so happy... you'll find your Jin.

Tae nodded happily.

Tae: Maybe ill just take Jin hyung then!

You glared at him and lifted your hand to smack his head but a pair of warm arms wrapped around you from the back and the "attacker" buried his face into your neck.

Jin: Mmm... baby what did I tell you about leaving me when I'm asleep? I start having bad dreams.

You rolled your eyes and turned around to get kissed on the nose.
Jin surprised you by cupping your face and placing gentle butterfly kisses all over your face.

You: Yah! Jinnieeeee!

He laughed as you whined and then Tae sighed loudly again.
Jin looked at him.

Jin: Didn't you hear my jagi? You must be patient Taehyung. You'll find your Y/N..

He sighed once again and got up.

Taehyung: I will not stand here and be ridiculed! I shall go find myself a life partner!

You two watched as he made his way out of the door but he then came back in, seeing as he forgot his jacket. He made a scene as he left again, leaving you two trying to stifle your laughter.

Jin: Aish that kid... but now.. we have couple time, right?

You blushed and nodded as he pressed a kiss to your temple.

He scooped you up, as per usual, and carried you into the kitchen, sitting you on a stool.

Jin: Ok, my princess. Dont think I'm going to let you get away with just eating gummy snacks and drinking juice pouches. What shall I make?

You shrugged your shoulders and leaned forward to rest your chin on your hands.

You: Surprise me, love.

Jin smiled and immediately got to work, fashioning a top-notch meal from a top-notch chef.

~~~~~~~☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEY. I UPLOADED.

LOWKEY HIGH PROUD.

BUT OMG you guys are so great I love you all so so so so so so mych becausr of all the positive comments and the reads and votes and I just really appreciate. You guys make my day. Thank you so so much.

Also, hmu guys. I need friends lmao.

Ummm

Hope you enjoyed

Update tomorrow.

I LOVE YOU ALL

HAVE AN AMAZING, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, JIN DAY.