Chapter 11: Harder!

Jj's P.O.V

Me and Simon were standing in front of my room kissing, I grabbed him by his waist and threw him in the room. He landed on my bed and I jumped on top of him, I was looking right into his eyes.
"Jj...." Simon said and looked down. I suddenly felt something hard poking my thigh. I looked at Simon and burst out laughing, then I looked down at me and saw that I had an erection as well...
I then blushed like a little high school girl.
"Shut up... Lets just..." Simon said and blushed as well.
"Get back to business?!" I said and wiggled my eyebrows.

I kissed Simon on his forehead and stood up. I pulled down his boxers and then threw them on the floor. Simon sat on the bed and pulled down my boxers. I lied on top of him and smiled. Simon closed his eyes.
"Go..." He whispered.
I took a deep breath and slowly glided into him.

I started moving in and out...
"Aaa... ah.. AAAH HARDED!" Simon moaned. I smirked at him and looked at him in the eyes. I could see that they were full with lust and pleasure at the same time.

*2:30 hours later*

I finally pulled out and started stroking Simon's penis, he enjoyed it but not for as long as I wanted. Simon pushed me back and I sat on the bed, Simon kneeled down and placed his hand on my hips.
"We didn't finish in the bathroom now did we?!" Simon smirked. While he was talking I realized that we forgot to lock the door, but it was no need since no one was home but us.
"Yeah... Totally forgot about it..." I said while breathing in and out.

Simon's P.O.V

I looked up at Jj and then looked down and started sucking on him. He was enjoying that, I could tell!
"Mmm... Aaahh! Oh.. Aaaah!" He moaned.
For some reason I felt like Jj would cum in a little. Then he suddenly pushed me away and felt on me, he cummed...
He took some cum and put it on his thumb. He then grabbed me by my shoulder and sat me in front of him. He raised his hand and brushed his thumb on my forehead.
"SIMBA..." He said and we both burst out laughing.

We then lie on his bed and looked at each other, we were both tired and sweaty.
"Simon... I love you." Jj said.
"I love you too Jj..." I said and kissed him. We were having sex for almost 3 hours. We slowly fell asleep while cuddling.
"Goodnight bae.." I said even tho it still was evening.
"Night boo... Hehe." Jj said and smiled.