Ze Introductions

Riko(Me): Hello there Touhou Fans! Greetings from the Scarlet Devil Mansion! I am Riko Fukui and I'm your host for Ask Marisa and Patchouli. Now, to introduce the characters in this ask blog! Let us welcome Marisa Kirisame and Patchouli Knowledge!

*Marisa and Patchouli walk into the library*

Marisa: Yo! I'm Marisa Kirisame, The Ordinary Magician! Well, just to be brief, I AM the second best incident solver, next to that lazy red-white shrine maiden, ze!

Patchouli: Hello there.I am Patchouli Knowledge and my title is the Great Unmoving Library. To be short, I read books and study magic. I was pulled into this by that book thief over there. *cough*

Riko: Now, let me ask a test question. I encourage people to ask a lot of questions but make sure they are not offensive or sexual so that this may be friendly to younger audiences. Now for my question. Do you like each other? *smirks* And if you don't like her, give the name of someone who likes that person.

Marisa: Yup. I like P-Patchouli and I-I'm proud of it, ze. *blushes*

Patchouli: *blushes* I-I.....

Riko: Say it.

Patchouli: *still blushing* I don't like this thief! This idiot likes Alice, not me! *looks away*

Marisa: *feels hurt* ...

Riko: You know, we already know you like her, judging by your reactions. By the way, are you a tsundere?

Patchouli: I-I am!

Riko: No, you're a kuudere!

Patchouli: T-Then I'm a yandere!

Riko: Are you serious? Didn't you realize Alice would be dead because she is a rival to getting Marisa's affection and you would kill her because you're a yandere!
Ooh, I've found a new way to break Patchouli! (emotionally)

Marisa: I think you're going too far, Riko.

Patchouli: MUKYU!!!

Marisa: I'm outta here. *flies away*

Patchouli: Sun Sign: Royal Flare!

*big explosion*

Patchouli: *surpised* Wait what? You're still alive after that blast? IMPOSSIBRU!

Riko: Welp, this chapter ended with a bang! Keep on asking questions! Cya!
___________________________________
Gais.
I'm back from the dead.
I just left Wattpad for a short time (wait, 1 year!?) cuz of my studies and important stuff.
But now I'm into Touhou shiz. But I'll update this I swear.
Keep on asking questions! Cya!
-Riko