Author's Note

Hey awesome people!

Just thought I'd leave this chapter here to allow you to leave some requests, and also to explain how this book will work.

I absolutely LOVE writing. It's been a passion of mine since I was in Primary School. If I could, I would spend my whole day writing away to keep my followers happy. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I write in the very early in the morning, when my inspiration flows in waves. I am a Uni student, meaning that I will not be able to post every day, but I will do my best to limit the gaps to a week, 10 days max, between chapters.

I will also be starting some other X Reader stories over the next month. They will be opened up very soon, as soon as my first story for this book is published. Keep a look out for them as well if you like what I publish.

My stories will vary in length. It will depend on the level of creativity and inspiration I get from a prompt. For example, my first one will be quite long, as the prompt I received allowed my brain to create a rather impressive piece. However, some will be short. Do not take this as an insult to your storyline ideas, it just means that I am either having a bad day, or that I did not see too much that could be done with it in my creative opinion. I'm sorry if this happens, but it is a natural occurrence.

Also, I am an Australian. I will do my best to remember to Americanize certain words, but if you do the spelling 'colour' instead of 'color', or 'mum' instead of 'mom', that's cause it is the Australian spelling and I've grown up with that spelling for my 20 years of life.

To my fellow authors, if my storyline is similar to yours, that can be for one of two reasons. The first is that I have read some of your work before, and that particular storyline has inspired me and stuck with me. I apologise if this offends you, but I assure you I mean it as a compliment, even if it is an unconscious thought process.

Second reason is that it is simply where my thoughts and inspiration has taken me. Once again, I mean no offense, and if you do have a serious problem with it, please message me and I will either revise it out speak to you about anything else that can be done.

Finally, ENJOY! I hope my stories will bring you satisfaction and happiness.

Request away, and happy reading. :) <3