Advatages

Scarlett's p.o.v
I shoot up gasping for air and looking around before I realised I was in bed I let out a sigh of relief before falling back and hitting the bed panting Letting all of the bad nightmare slip away .... But this wasn't a nightmare it was my life.
I roll over and grab my phone from the bedside table and looked at the time '8:00' before groaning I had to get up for work

"Morning Scarlett" Cody called out as I walked in the store I smiled towards him and Danny "morning boys" I sing and hand them a coffee each they smile happily and give me a nod as I walk behind the counter and over the computer "many bookings today?" I question and Danny yawns "I'm doing some guys back tatt and shading some chicks tatt of a flower I think you've got two aswell , some girl wants a thing for her mother and then you got a son from charming" my eyes widen as I look away from the bookings on the computer and upto them "no what whys it gotta be me" Cody smirks "because everyone else is busy" I glare at him "you did this on purpose" he. Chuckles and sends me a wink "looks like your first client is here"

I sigh as I draw a sketch book of my different tattoo designs I was so dying of boredom when I heard the shop door open my head shot up and I saw them ... The sons of anarchy ... I didn't know much about them I only know what the boys had told me considering I didn't grow up around here, the sons are from the next town over and that they went to school with two of the younger members Jackson teller and Harry winston ... Cody had told me they were dangerous and that if I was ever in charming to just keep to myself other then that it was just stuff I had on my laptop from when I researched them .... And now his thrown me in this situation time to put a brave face on

I let a smirk play on my lips as they walk in "afternoon boys what can I do for yous?" A guy with blonde hair smirks "hey darlin one of my boys has a booking" I nod looking at the computer to make sure I got the name right "lowman?" I ask and a man steps forward his dark eyes bore into mine emotionless but yet they heals so many secrets... I blink a few times and compose myself handing Him a sheet to fill his details out on "so what kind of tatt are we going for today?" I ask clearing my throats and getting my sketch pad out "I need two smiley faces and a tatt that says filthy few" his rough voice states and I nod. Drawing as he fills the sheet out "shit..you've got talent kid" a guy with a Mohawk states  I look up from my drawing and raise an eyebrow at you "I'm not a kid" I scoff standing up and walking to the back of the shop where Cody  was sitting "the sons are here you gotta get to the front of shop" he chuckles and follows me out. To where I had left the four boys. He grins "jax opie good to see you's" he calls out and blondie looks at him "shit Cody Zac I didn't know you worked here?"  Cody smirks "I own it, have you met scar yet she's one of a kind". I roll my eyes and shove past him back over to where The biker who was getting the tattoo sat silently waiting with his form completely filled out. I look over it and Cody laughs "Scarlett come here" I  roll my eyes and walk over  he grins "this is jax , opie and their boys happy and juice". I raise an eyebrow one moment his scared of them telling me to avoid them next minute his introducing me to them I look at the boys and smirk "scar" they nod all checking me out and I turn to happy "tattoo time ?"

"So why smiley faces? I mean you already have a few so what do they mean if you don't mind mind me asking" I question as i try to focus on the tattoo and not the fact that I'm leaning over a man with such a fit body , I have already finished his 'filthy few' tattoo  now I was on the second smiley face "it's a club thing" he states and I nod understanding it wasn't my business , I finish up my work and smile "all done". He looks down and smirks "thanks gorgeous" I bite my lip and throw his shirt to him "I'll meet you out there" I mumble and walk out.

Happy was my last client for today , I smirk as I see Cody at the computer doing work and the sons all looking through various tattoo magazines  I look at Cody "am I done for the day?" He nods and I smirk "can I leave?" He chuckles "so soon?" I sigh "don't make me do it Cody" his eyes widen but he doesn't say a word as the sons all go quite watching us "scar don't"  I bite my lip and batt my eyelashes innocently and he shakes his head watching me carefully and I smirk "see Cody you could let me leave or.." I take my hoodie off revealing my lace crop top that was almost see through but not quite and revealing how short my shorts actually were "I could stay here for the afternoon bugging everyone" I state moving infront of him to use the computer to fill happys details out with my ass pressing up against him  "or you could let me go home Cody" I state which a cheeky smirk "holy shit" jax whispers as they all watch. I smirk pulling happys details on the screen and. Cody gulps "your shift is over scar" he whispers and I smirk giving the sons a wink and I push away from the computer slipping my hoodie back on.
Don't get me wrong I'm 100% not a slut and I don't have anything with Cody or any man for that matter but I use my looks to my advantage my shift is over him keeping me here is just a hassle and  I have better things to do  I smirk "thanks Cody now that wasn't so hard was it"  he glares at me "your lucky your my best friend Scarlett"