The truth

Scarlett's p.o.v
The sons of anarchy all stare at Cody in disbelief and Cody grabs his keys throwing them to Danny "dan my car is out the back take it" Danny nods "where are we going scar" I bite my lip "my house I need to pack all my shit up before he goes there" Danny nods "I'll get my girl to meet us there and then-" before he could finish what he was saying jax cuts him off "hold on a fucking second what the hell is going on here" we all stop and I hear another knock at the door And without another thought I pull my gun out aiming it at jax as all the boys copy my actions but instead aiming their guns at me I look at the door and then at jax "I'm sorry I ..." I back bite my lip and grab Danny holding the gun to my head "one move and I'll fucking shoot him" I growl and Danny freezes "scar what the fuck" I back up to the back door draging him with me until we get outside I let go of him "I'm sorry dan I needed to improvise" disbelief washes over his face before he shakes his head and rolls his eyes "talk about it later cmon we've gotta go , get in the trunk and keep quiet"

I look around the house empty house and sigh at Danny and his girlfriend Nicole walk in "that everything?" He asks and I nod "scar!" I hear Cody shout and I pick up the last box and walk out seeing Cody  he gives me a pity smile and hands me the keys "it was him ... I told him you left to go visit your boyfriend in Arizona today" I smirk and he grabs the box out of my hands "where you heading now?" I shrug "I guess I'm homeless for the night but tomorrow morning I am picking the keys up to my new house ..." I  sigh walking down the stairs of the building and  Cody nods "scar i need to tell you something" he states as we pass the front desk where I leave my apartment keys and my last bit of money for this weeks rent " please code let me breath before I get more bad news" he sighs "scar-" I shake my head silencing him and walking out of the building only to see the sons of anarchy all waiting for me  I look at Cody and he looks down at the ground I glare at him and take the box out of his hands as he protests "hear them out Scarlett's they helped me get rid  of drey" he shouts and I stop in my place  looking down "we can help you out darlin, you just have to tell us what's going on" pipes rough voice states as he places a hand on my shoulder I sigh looking up at them before nodding "I'll tell you's my story ... not here though it's too open.." I trail off and clay nods "follow us we have somewhere"

After driving from Lodi to charming we drove into what looks like a mechanic shop. I frown and park my car climbing out slowly and Cody climbs out of my passenger door. I hadn't said a word the whole trip here jax smiles softly and motions for me to follow them. I frown and do as I'm told following them into a building where I'm met with the strong smell of smoke alcohol and  half naked women walking around I bite my lip and look down "you alright Scarlett?" Cody whispers softly and I nod as we walk into a room with a long table with a carving in the centre "here sit in my seat" jax offers and I nod siting down nervously as everyone takes a seat "so what's going on sweetheart tell us the truth" Clay asks and I frown "from the beginning?"  He nods and I  look down at my lap fiddling with my hands "four years ago .... I was giving a guy a tattoo In Miami  I was slowly starting off my lifelong career   He asked me on a date. ..I was new to the area so I gave in  and went on a date with him  and eventually we started seeing each other..." I trail off and I avoid eye contact with anyone in the room "he started abusing me out of jealousy whenever another guy would talk to me or if I spoke to another guy .... I had to quit my job I had to stop going to photo shoots because of the bruises ... after a year of dating him I came home to my little brothers dead body that's when I escaped , I couldn't be with him I was going to get killed ... that's why I'm constantly moving around that's why all of my ex boyfriends are dead he keeps hunting me down and -" I trail off and feel a tear roll down my cheek I shake my head and look up at clay "I can't do this for the rest of my life , one day his going to catch me and that will be it I'm dead" i state "no he won't" a rough voice growls accord the table. I looked over at his dark eyes and happy avoided eye contact with me directly looking at clay "we really going to let some scum come into our town and start killing a woman"   I look  back at clay and he nods "starting from now we protect Scarlett until this assholes dead we kill this guy and then she can go about her normal life again" I frown "you's don't even know me ..." jax chuckled "darling we aren't going to let an innocent girl get hurt"