2//

After what felt like years he was finished with me, I tugged my clothes back on. I was nothing. He stripped me of whatever dignity and confidence I had left in me.

He took something precious from me that I'll never get back. My first time was supposed to be with someone I loved. It wasn't supposed to be... this.

My arms and legs shook as I held myself tightly. I expected to feel heavy and over encumbered, but I felt light as a feather. I felt woozy and like I might just drift away if the wind blew too hard.

He slid back over into his seat and buttoned his pants up. "Okay sweetheart, now I'll take you out for a treat. Hopefully the carnival isn't too lame for 17 year olds." What is this? Is he trying to put some sort of goofy dad persona on now?

I stayed silent and looked out of the window. I dont know if I'd ever be able to speak again. "Why aren't you answering me?" He said softly, sliding a hand onto my thigh. I continued to look away, not responding.

I jumped and yelped in pain as he beat his fist into my stomach, burying it deep in my abdomen. "I. Said. ANSWER ME!!" I wheezed as I clenched my stomach in pain. I struggled to breathe and started to choke, he's knocked the wind out of me. My asthma pump. Where is it?! Didn't I bring it with?!

I continued to gasp for air as the corners of my vision started to blur. It was getting harder to breathe by the second. "Oh my god stop pretending." He scoffed from beside me. I looked up at him, feeling the blood rush to my face.

"Aa-asthma p-pump." I wheezed, clutching onto the dashboard. "Shit! Shit!!!" He scrambled around the car in search for something. Finally, to my relief, it all went black.

Please remember to vote ♡