5//

I laid for about 2 hours in Jay's arms crying. She was mad. Raging, so much so that she wanted to kill Sergio. I've never seen someone get that angry or protective on my behalf. She cried with me, pulled me closer against her chest and squeezed me tightly. This is what love is supposed so to be.

Mum had a strong opinion on homosexuality. I never took it seriously. When someone has gin slush for brains you cant let anything they say get to you. Aside from her, women have been there for me. My grandmother before she passed and my female primary school teachers were the strongest pillars of support I had.

All men have done to me my whole life is belittle me, make me feel useless, hurt me and make me unhappy.

"We need to get away. Please. I told you not to stay with your mother. You said she wouldn't really do it. But she did. Now you have to come with me. Please Mary." Jasmine cried, looking down at me with glistening eyes. Her voice was laced with concern and hurt.

I sighed and wiped my tears away. "O-okay." I said softly. She smiled widely and squeezed me tighter.

Jasmine will always be my rock, I mean, she's 22 years old. She's got her own apartment, car and awesome job. She works with her dad at his company. And he gives her a pretty generous salary. Would it be so wrong for me to hope to move in with her?

"It's gonna get better baby." She whispered as she gave me one last hug before she picked up my kick bag and started helping me unpack.

I couldnt help but wonder, Was it really going to get better? And if it was, how long would it stay that way before getting worse?

Please remember to vote ♡