Chappy #7: Friends (Character Intro's)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh gosh. Someone needs to comment on this book or I will cry.. I feel like everyone hates this book. Oh well. Its MY BOOK.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BT DUBS- PIC ON SIDE IS RAINIE!!! LOOK AT CHAPPY #1 FOR THE CAST! (:

CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS:

Important Characters:

Raine-  Rainie is quiet, but when she finds out she is mates with the alpha, a new side of her shows. We start seeing that Raine picks up a new attitude when she meets Cameron, and his crew. Later in the book, little Raine Hayes, might not be so little anymore.          Girl, 5' 7'', tan skin, curvy body, long light brown hair, brown, goldish eyes.         Mates with Cameron.         Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Bella- Bella is a fierce, diva kind of girl. She always sticks up for her best friends and never lets people down. She hates Cameron ever since he rejected Raine, but when she starts to fall for one of the jerk's in Cameron's crew, she learns a few things about them, that most people never knew.        Girl, 5' 8'', regular skin, curvy body, medium blonde hair, blue eyes.        Mate not found.        Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Taylor- Taylor is the combination of two very different things: studies and athletics. She plays a sport every season, yet still has time to get perfect scores on exams.        Girl, 5' 9'', mix of pale and tan skin, few curves in body, medium brown hair, hazel eyes.        Mate not found.       Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Macy- Macy is the just one of the normal. She is on the tennis team and had a wonderful boyfriend/mate. She loves him to death and all of her best friends. She does not really go through any problems throughout the book, except for helping Rainie.        Girl, 5' 6'' , dark tan skin, not very curvy body, long brown/blackish hair, brown eyes.        Mates with Ben.        Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Julia- Not Introduced Yet. Julia is not at all shy, but very cunning. She acts like she's Rainie's friend, but her only goal is Cameron. She's set her eyes on Cameron the minute she saw him, and she plans on getting him. One way or another.        Girl, 5' 7'', light tan skin, very curvy body, long blonde hair, green/blue eyes.        Mate not found.        Soon to be Member of Red Moon Pack.

Ben- Ben, Brandon, and Ray are tight with Cameron's crew. They're not as bad as them, but they love their "brothers". When the road trip he's been planning since January is about to happen in a few months, he becomes aware that he has to invite his girl best friends and his guy best friends, who hate each other.       Guy, 5' 11'', pale-ish kind of skin, strong abs, medium black hair, dark brown eyes.       Mates with Macy.       Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Brandon- Brandon is the soon to be alpha of his pack. He has pack problems going on, not to mention Rainie's problem. Brandon's problem, is that he has to choose between two very different things: his bros, or his hoes.        Guy, 6' , tan skin, very strong abs with six pack, medium brown hair, light blue eyes.        Mate not found.        Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Ray- Ray loves football. His whole life is dedicated to it. He has the same problem as Brandon. Hoes or Bros?!         Guy, 5'10'' , dark tan skin, strong with six pack, long blonde hair (long meaning long bangs), blue eyes.       Mate not found.        Member of Shadow Night Pack.

Cameron- Cameron is a bad ass. As Raine's girl crew calls him, Man-slut #1. Cameron hates Rainie, but loves her. He tries to fight his emotions toward Raine, doing some pretty stupid things. What happens when he finally realizes he loves Rainie, but its too late?        Guy, 6' 2'', mix of pale and tan skin, very very VERY strong with six pack, medium brown hair, electric blue eyes.        Mates with Rainie.       Member of Red Moon Pack.