Plot #6 | Taken

Genre : Sci-Fi, Action

When the world collapsed under the wages of war, many believed it was the wrath of God. That God was angry and wanted people to suffer. Never once did humans look back and blame themselves as a whole. Instead, fingers were pointed to each other accusing one that they had brought this upon the world. Some blamed the Christians, others blamed the Islamist. When religion had been beaten down, the next focus was race. Neglecting the fact that skin color didn't make someone less of a human, humans fell into a darkness, never to see the light again.

Many died in acts of violence while others perished from starvation or poor living conditions. Developed countries were the main targets in the beginning and then it was an equal playing ground for all countries to meet the same fate.

It wasn't just the humans that suffered either, the poisons that filled the air affected the animals of the planet as well. They died off at no fault of their own, only because they shared the same environment as humans. When the animals died off even more people died and soon cannibalism became a trend for those who could stomach the idea.

The world went to shit and death seemed like a blessing in disguise.

Too bad I'm still alive.

-Kitty (kmbell92)