Chapter 11

~ Bella POV ~

Today was the girls day, I woke up in good mood, thinking of the date with Neymar last nigh.

I had breakfast and then got dressed, my hair loose and natural, no makeup except face cream and lip-balm, and body lotion. I got my bag and sunglasses and walk out, since Rafaella was waiting.

I reach down and went to the mini cooper, seeing Sara, Clarisse and Nat in the back, I greet them all and Rafa drove off.

"Tells us everything!"- Nat demanded and I giggle.

I told them about my date, leaving some things but told them the important conversations and the important things, they all aww and squealed, making me blush.

"I was so right!"- Rafaella exclaims.

We first went to the tattoo parlor, since me and Rafa are getting tattoos, we enter and I went to the counter first.

"Morning, I wish to get 2 tattoos done."- I say and the man nods. He asked me some questions and I answer them, then went to the seat.

I lay on my side and Nat grabbed my hand, Rafaella took a photo and I roll my eyes. The first I would get was a simple phrase that means a lot to me. I would get on the right side of my ribs, a little below my breast. The tattoo was a bit painful but I was already excepting.

In the end, he clean it and I sat up, then he gave me a mirror and I smile, looking at the tattoo, Rafaella takes a picture and keep it on my gallery.

Then I got ready for my other, it would be a matching tattoo with Rafaella, since she liked my idea. A cross in our feet, mine would be in my left foot, Rafaella on her right. 

It had meaning to me and my family, to our religion. It was a small and less painful tattoo, Rafaella was next to me, doing her tattoo, the rest watching us. Then I got a mirror and look at the tattoo with a smile.

I took the pic of the tattoo, then join with the other in a collage, then posted it with a simple heart on the caption

Then we got the bandages and we payed. We walk out and got back in the car, where then we drove to a restaurant, we had a nice and fun lunch, and after eating and talking for a bit, we then we went to the mall and did some shopping.