chapter 2

& Carly &
I have to find a way for Beckett to like Vanessa. What ever I do I'm going to really hurt Mindy. I need to find a way to talk to Beckett. Sasha told me that we are doing duets so Mrs. Helswheel has a list of partners, I have to make sure I get partnered with Beckett. I walk over to a list of names and erase mine and Mindy's name.

//Beckett //

So Mrs. Helswheel decided to pair me with Carly. It's fine but I actually wanted to be paired with Vanessa because she's Helswheel's pick. I never really met Carly or Vanessa so maybe it will a good experience.

Carly walks up to me, she's short well compared to me. I shouldn't be judging because Mindy is also short. "Hi" she says, "So your Mindy's boyfriend right?" "Yea, why does she talk a lot about me?" I say. Carly laughs and says, "no" The problem is Mindy was super nice when I met her but now she's really bossy and mean to me.

"So how are you considering she is all ways with that kid Jacob." Carly says. Who the hell is Jacob?! "Who?" I ask. She looks confused and a bit worried, "Jacob the 10th grader prima" Oh no is Mindy cheating on me.

A/N: I might update this like 5 times today because I have no life
xoxo
Ella