chapter 13

\\ Scarlett \\
The whole time Beckett has been talking about some oblivious girl. At this point I kind of wanted him to die. "Ok are you done talking?" I say. He nods and looks around the classroom. "Ok so the best idea is to tell her how you feel." I say. In that very moment the Beckett had reached the palest anyone could ever be. "No!" He yells and runs out.

|| Beckett ||
There has to be another way, how do I fix this. How do I fix this?! My mind is racing with thoughts I start to panic. I start to lose track of where I am. Then all of the sudden I hear a scream.

"What the heck is wrong with you!" I heard a female voice yell. I look down to see Kit on the floor picking up books and her computer. "Well jeez why were you in my way?" I say. "I wasn't you ran into me!" She yelled. My heart was still racing, in fact it was getting worse since Kit is Vanessa's best friend.

"Oh my god are you ok?" She asks. I start to sweat and panic more. What happens if I don't tell her? What if she doesn't like me? I can do this it's fine. I can't do this! What someone else likes her? I'll never be able to tel...then all the sudden I was falling to the ground. I saw Kit drop her stuff to help me. It was to late I was already on the ground. I watch Kit scream for help but to me everything is quite. Aiden and someone I can't make out else shows up.

Everything's so quite and blurry. I hear a faint scream and Vanessa runs up. She puts her head on my chest to check my heart. Then she goes to check my head but something pulls her back. Mindy is standing behind her holding her arm. Everything becomes quieter till I can't hear anything. Mindy slaps Vanessa across the face, hard. Vanessa holds her cheek as Mindy grabs her wrist pull her close. When Mindy yells something into her face and shoves her against a locker.

Kit gets up to kill Mindy as Vanessa is sitting on the ground. Then everything is dark.

I wake up at home, my mom is sitting on my bed. She reaches over to feel my head when I get a flashback of Vanessa back at school. I get up fast, "School I need to go back to school." I remember Mindy and what she did. What happened to Vanessa?

Sorry about not updating I literally forgot about it. I might be updating later today or tomorrow. xoxo Ella