Moonlight

1 Month Later

At Justin's House

"Justin why do like me,"I asked as I turned to face him on his bed. "What do you mean,"Justin asked before he took his eyes off his phone. "Why did you choose to have a real relationship with me and not Selena, why did you decide to be open to finding love again, and when you did, why did you start with me,"I explained. "Cuz your different, your not like other girls,"Justin started. "How,"I asked yet again another question.

"Your pretty, smart, athletic, kind, and funny, and you didn't throw yourself at me like everyone else, you made me go after you, and the fact that you can be independent if you choose too makes me feel special for having you, literally a week ago I was about to pay for your food and you pushed my wallet back and paid for it yourself, I was mad, but the fact that you did that lets me know your not using me, like everyone else. I just love everything about you, Ari,"Justin said.

I blushed.

"Ari,"Justin called.

Great now I have to look at him.

"Yeah,"I blushed.

He then leaned in and kissed me.

"Oh my gosh,"Justin's mom screamed as she walked in. "You two kissed again,"His mom squealed.

"You didn't tell her,"I asked Justin. "I was so excited that night I didn't think about it,"Justin shrugged. "Tell me what,"Pattie asked.

"Mom we're dating, we have been for like a month and a couple weeks,"Justin chuckled. "What,"Pattie said in awe. "Yep your late,"I said.

She stood their frozen.

"Bye now,"Justin said as he pushed Pattie out the door and closed it behind him.

"And you wonder why,"Justin chuckled.

"I can't believe she ruined the moment,"Justin pouted. "Aww it's ok, come cuddle with me,"I smiled. "Yay,"Justin said as he ran over to me.

1 Hour Into Cuddling

"Justin, I need to go, it's like 11,"I giggled as I tried to get out of his grip. "No, I want you to stay,"Justin whined. "Justin, let go. I'll see you tomorrow,"I said sternly. "No,"Justin said plainly. "Justin,"I warned. "Fine, go you hate me,"Justin said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I don't hate you Jay, I need to go,"I chuckled as I got up. "I'll see you tomorrow,"I smiled as I leant over and kissed him before I grabbed my keys.

He smiled as first, but it soon faded away and he turned his back to me.

"Justin,"I sighed. "Leave me alone,"Justin raised his voice.
"So your not even gonna say bye moonlight,"I asked.

He gave me that name literally yesterday.

"No, you don't deserve it,"Justin groaned still having his back face me.

"Ugh,"I groaned before I called my mom.

"Hello,"My mom said. "Hey mom, Justin won't let me go, I think I'll be staying here,"I said. "Alright,"Mom said. "Bye,"I replied. "Bye honey,"Mom smiled before she hung up.

"Your such a baby,"I mumbled as I laid back down on the bed. "Goodnight moonlight,"Justin grinned as he turned back around to face me. "Night Jay,"I smiled.

I don't know why I get so happy when he calls me that but I do, and he knows that. He does it on purpose

"Stop doing that,"I blushed even though I knew I didn't want him too stop. "What,"Justin asked innocently. "You know just what it does when you call me, moonlight,"I continued to blush. "It's the truth your my moonlight, my shining light on my darkest days,"Justin said with sincerity in his voice.

Oh my gosh, I love this boy. Wait did I just say love?!?! I guess I did, I really do love this boy.