Fight

Alexa, Ryan, Chat, Khalil, Za, Meajor, and Ashlynn came to Justin's House super early before he woke up.

Za was trying to force me to come downstairs and hang out with everyone, but I was to tired, I just wanted to sleep.

He managed to get me out the room and down the stairs, but I wouldn't budge after that.

So, Meajor came and pushed me and I almost fell, but Za caught me and Justin literally came down the stairs while I was in Za's arms.

"Hey gu-,"Justin started but he froze when he saw Za and I. "What the heck,"Justin said. "It's not what it looks lik-Your cheating on me,"Justin asked cutting me off. "No,"I replied. "Then why are you in the arms, of my bestfriend"Justin asked as his voice raised before he walked down the stairs.

I couldn't answer because I was so confused as to why and how the situation escalated so quickly.

"Don't even talk to me."Justin said harshly as he walked past me.

"J-Justi-Don't talk to me,"He screamed.

I just decided to keep quiet.

I then went to go sit beside him, but he just moved to another couch.

"Justin, she just fell and I caught her calm down,"Za said. "How am I supposed to believe you,"Justin asked. "Bro, nothing happened, what's up with you,"Za asked. "I'm not mad at you so don't worry about it, I'm mad at her for going along with it,"Justin spat at me. "I didn't go alon-I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME, SINCE YOU CAN'T DO THAT, JUST LEAVE,"Justin yelled. "Justin I-GO!!!,"He continued to yell.

I just grabbed my stuff and left with tears in my eyes.

He didn't even break up with me yet he wants me to leave, I guess it's just a fight.

I couldn't even go home because I lost my keys, now I'm stuck out here.

Justin's POV

"We got bored waiting for yall to wake up so I woke up Ari, because your whole mood is messed up for the entire day when we wake you up early, so when I got Ari, I dragged her down the stairs even though it was a fight. Once I finally got her down here, she really would not move so Meajor pushed her a bit to hard and I didn't want her to fall so I caught her, your such an idiot, you might have just lost a great girl,"Za explained to me. "I didn't break up with her,"I shrugged. "But she might not know that! You got mad at her for no reason,"Meajor screamed.

Oh no, I'm so stupid.

I just ran outside the door to see Ari in the distance sitting on the sidewalk.

I slowly walked over to her with my hands in my pockets.

As I made my way over there I saw a tear slip from her brown orbs.

That broke my heart.

"Hey,"I said lowly as I sat next to her. "What do you want,"She asked as she looked away. "I'm sorry I should of let you, explain. When you left Za knocked some sense in to me, I really do apologize. I should of trusted you,"I said. "Justin your always apologizing for one thing or the other with me like you don't get it,"Ariana sniffled. "I know, I know, that's cuz I'm not the type of person that cares to learn from my mistakes, but if it's you I might end up hurting in the end, I'll try to start,"I said honestly. "I just want to let you know I'm sorry, your my moonlight, I can't see you cry, your tears are too valuable, please forgive me,"I begged "Fine, just because of the moonlight thing,"Ari smiled. "Good,"I smiled back before I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead before we walked back to my house hand in hand.

"Oh look at that, the happy couple's back,"Alexa squealed.

"Moonlight,"I whispered in her ear. "Shutup,"Ari blushed barely moving her mouth so nobody would notice.

I just chuckled and walked off.