Prologue II

'Ping! Ping! Ping!'

Sebastian continued to deliver the new message notifications in the form of an annoying sound. You swiped your finger on the device's smooth screen and changed the phone's mode into vibrate just to save you from ear toture.

Sighing as you closed the settings window, you returned to the now chaotic messenger window. The people in the chatroom is still busy with their bickering after you said hello earlier.

You stared at Sebastian's screen, scrolling up the chats to read ones that you had missed.

You also paid a good attention to the personas in the chatroom. There is Zen. 707 or maybe its the person's nickname. Jaehee Kang and Jumin Han. Last but not least, Yoosung.

[Zen]:
There's a hacker in the chatroom!

[Yoosung]:
Sevnee do somethign!!

[Zen]:
Hey, typos. -_-;;

[707]:
Wait a sec. I'm searching.

You chuckled a bit to yourself and shakes your head. You moved from the (still locked) door, legs aching from standing too long and sat down on the plush sofa, the nearest furniture to you.

"This Yoosung person needs to calm his head down."

Just by reading the chat bubble of the Yoosung person makes you thought of a panicky someone. You chuckled yet again. Someone with this kind of personality always made you want to smile a bit. And maybe, be their support and friend in need.

But then, your easiness faded as a question pops up, making you shrugs your shoulders in anticipation. A question that you has been avoiding since earlier.

[Jumin Han]:
Username (Y/N). Who are you? Reveal yourself. Hey Assistant Kang.

[Jaehee Kang]:
Yes. I am here.

[Zen]:
You were so quiet, I thought you went somewhere.

[Zen]:
😕😕😕

[Yoosung]:
Omg.

[Jumin Han]:
Why is there a stranger in our chatroom.

You contemplated on either to answer Jumin Han's question or not. Its not like you did something lawfully wrong or illegal. If you remember correctly, you was very innocent in this case.

So why can't you speak up to clean yourself from suspicion and curiosity? You don't know.

[Jaehee Kang]:
No one can enter this chatroom without installing the private app we use. It seems someone has downloaded the RFA Messenger.

[Yoosung]:
I thought Seven let only us download it??

[Yoosung]:
😲😲😲

[Jaehee Kang]:
How did you found out about this app? Where did you download this application? Username (Y/N).

You can almost feel the curious and distrustful glare from this Jaehee Kang person, even if its only in the form of pixelated words.

"Omma....Help me. I am in deep trouble.."

You whimpered. As you were about to type in an answer, Sebastian beeped and a pop-up appeared at its screen. You groaned, completely feeling unlucky now.

"I didn't bring any powerbank or a charger with me!"

Almost yelling at Sebastian, you gripped the phone and took a deep breather. Then, you proceeded to set the device into power saving mode. There was only 27 percentage of battery left. You need to use the phone urgently now.