Nice, Peaceful day. (pt:1)

((this is another explanation))

*it was now morning, everyone got off the roof and went inside, we quickly ate breakfast and went back to our place we had made plans to go visit our "Brother's" they moved in a week ago, We forgot that they where there. Anyway, we decided to go for a walk before going to see our bros, so we got all dressed up in our nicest clothes just for a walk, it was worth it. The girls where wearing dresses and the guys in tuxedo's. It was fun, we all went to the park and went on the swings, the guys made us (the girls) sit on their laps and hold on tight while they pushed the swing. People asked if we were in a relationship. We said no, aaaand got a lecture on how that isnt appropriate for us to be doing that. We ended up doing it anyway. Even though we got kicked out of the park..
It was fun because we snuck back in afterwards. We got caught, but Edd was being a great friend and told the cop that it was his idea to go back in, we got a quick warning and where let go, we decided to continue our walk, we stopped for a quick break and waited by a bar, Tom and Madeline went inside, along with Tord and Cecelia, they went inside because it was the only place they could smoke that was acceptable. Edd, Matt, Sandra, and I waited outside. It was a cool, cloudy day, so it wasnt hot or cold. After a few minutes they all came out laughing. Since they where all drunk. (Tord and Cecelia did drink after all....) We escorted them to a bench where we sat for a while, they ended up taking a nap each of a few minutes, afterward we walked around some more and that's when we decided to head to our place to finally meet our "bros".