19. License To Fake Death

Ariana

Its been a while ever since the whole black out incident. Its finally spring break and its a double moon for the whole week. Perfect. I've concocted the perfect plan to find my people. I heard chattering down stairs. Huh. I run down the stairs and and feel a push. I fall on my face. And when I look down, my necklace....its broken.

I scream a deadly scream. I start to cry. "What's wrong!?!?!" Sans cried out. I showed him the necklace. "I guess it wasn't meant for you." We talk a bit before I get it together. He grins and I wipe my tears. "I have plans. I gotta go." He nods and let's me go. That bonding action though.

I go to a small store. A gun store. I wait at the counter. I take out my glamour charm necklace. I think of my mother. Then I turn into her. "Fran!" The shopkeeper yells. "Good to see you! What can I do?" He asks nicely. "Im registering for 2 licenses. One for a gun. And another license to kill."

~~~

I finish the transaction. I stuff the ID's in my purse and when I turn I see this handsome man. He was god like. Not! That idiot Asriel. "Fran. I have been looking for you." He says. "Get the hell away from me. I have a license to kill." I simply say walking out. I walk a bit before un-glamouring myself.

I walk down the road, I see a bar. Hm... I'm going in.

~~~

*4 Weeks Later*

What happened...? I look around and see that I'm in an alley. I look at myself. I have my clothes all ripped up. I dust myself off and walk out of the alley. The first thing I see is 2 missing person's posters. One for Alexis Skitter and another for Ariana Bow.

So I'm famous now. Ugh. I look at the Ariana poster. "Currently missing for 14 weeks." I mumble. I look at the Alexis poster. "Currently missing for 4 weeks." Huh, its been 4 weeks...wait. Four!?!? I try to stabilize myself. I bump into some women. Then fall.

She helps me up. I look at her and quickly realize who it was. Aunt Sam. I notice her stomach. She's pregnant!? "So you're pregnant?" I ask. "Yeah. Around 15 weeks. Drunk stuff. How about you?" I chuckle. "I have apparently been missing for 4 weeks. Drunk stuff." I say pointing at the sign.

She looks at it and gasps. Very, very and very coincidently, Sans' car had just parked on the opposite side of the road. Fate is amazing. Note the sarcasm. I tell her he's my father and she yanks me towards him. And trust me, there is no resisting.

She taps his shoulder and I wave. He stares at me. Suddenly he hugs me really right and I start to cry. I break down and fall to his feet. He bends down and hugs me back. "I've missed you so much." He says between tears. "Its a blur. All of it." He makes that shush noise and it comforts me a bit.

"Thank you for bringing her to me." I look at her with a 'please don't tell him about the stuff I told you' look. She smiles. "My pleasure. She was in a ball crying at the curb. She told me she got hit over the head. Then we saw you and I brought her to you." He hugs me even tighter. "I must depart. I have to go into the grocery store."

"So do I. Join us?" Sans says. She nods. "Meet up inside, okay." We stay silent as she walks away. Then I see Sans with 2 light red splotches on his cheekbone (literally, he's a skeleton). "So, you like my finder person thing??" He shakes his head. "Why you blushing then??" I ask. "No reason. We can talk about stuff when we go home."

"What?" He waves me off and we enter the grocery shop.

~~~

"What's up?" We were in the car right outside the house. "They know. They know about me being alive. But what the don't know, is that you're glamoured. They think you're my other daughter." My eyes widen. Not they haven't been already. "How?" I ask. "I don't know. But Lilith... I will never get her back now." I make a straight face.

"Have I ever failed you? I will leave just so you can have your Lilith. I don't care. Your happiness is everything to me." I give him a hug. "They can never find me alive. So why don't I just, fake my death?" We talk about the schematics and the plan itself.

Sans is going to say that he was doing the burial. He was actually missing for 5 days looking for me. I'm going to teleport into my room and listen in on the conversation.

~~~

I'm in my room and I start to listen. "What do you mean she's dead!? She was our clue!" I hear mother yell. "Do you realize what you just said to me!?! My daughter is dead! There is a chance yours is alive and you want to complain!? Maybe you shouldn't have been a bad mother! Maybe she wouldn't have left!" Sans yells back.

But he is right. "Can we not fight? Please." I hear that idiotic dumbass Asriel say. He is in my house. "We all feel bad but, Fran's happiness is important, to everyone." Not to me. I hate her. And I think that I'm regretting this.

I take my phone up and call Sans. He answers. "What is it?" I tell him my new plan. "No, absolutely not." I groan. "I want this to just end." I hang up before her can say anything. I breath in, un-charm myself to Ariana, well me, and head downstairs.

"Miss me?" I say and everyone turns to me gasping.

----

Ariana/Alexis revealed!!!! But now that Samantha's pregnancy has been revealed, who do you think the father will be?? Leave theories in comment section because that won't be said in a while. A few plot twists are happening so hand on tight. This is going to be a fun ride. The story is now beginning.

Also, i wanted to say that the reason I killed off Mr, Midnight is because I didn't know how to add him in. But he will come back. Maybe in memories or something like that.

Also Ariana's bio parent reveal will also happen. Lilith and Skylar will find out about everything. And more crazy stuff.

Bye.kisses