21. Maximum Capacity

IGNORE THE REPEAT cAST! IT WAS BEING (rAGiNG NOW) sTUPID AND I ACCIDENtLY REPEaTED IT. I WIll BE FIXING THAT, BUT FOR NOW iGNOREs IT.

Also if you ever wondered what the whooshing looks like, its the same as Regina from Once Upon A Time. Just look it up.

---
Abigail

"More hot cocoa?" I nod, taking the last sip of my 1st cocoa. I hand him the same cup and he goes into to the kitchen to get some more. Deja Vú!!!! I can't believe I'm doing this all over again. Is this even happening? I smiled at him. "So Max, do you have any family?" He nods.

"My older sister. She's 19, and currently upstairs sleeping. She works for the Queen and King. She is helping them find the Queen's granddaughter. She ran away because of some conflict, and the prince didn't get engaged to that women until recently. They are even having a child."

I sat there frozen. "Fourteen weeks pass by, and they are already engaged and pregnant?" I mumble. "You say something?" I shake my head. "I need a place to stay. My uh family has conflict and I have been on the run for a while." He nods. "What, are you the runaway princess?"

I chuckle nervously. Closer than you think. "You can stay in my room." I flinch but then agree.

~~~

Its around 4:00am. I can't sleep. He has his freaking arms around me. Like, tight af. Maximum capacity. Cannot breath. Worst part, he has no shirt. His sister walks in the room and I immediately act asleep. She goes over to him and I turn my body. We could kiss.

I feel her shake him and he wakes, immediately letting go. Awkward. "Score, little bro!" He shakes his head. "No! I found her outside. I helped her out. So can she stay here a few days?" Please say yes. "Okay so here is the deal. I'll let her stay, sure."

He sighs but she cuts his sigh off. "But there is a catch. You have to try to make her fall in love with you. Or at least do something. You're 17 for god sakes! You need to get a girlfriend already." He scoffs. "No one will ever fall in love with me. But I will try. And fail." He says.

A single tear drop falls from my eye. I can't deal with this. I can't have him feel this way, I have to do something. I turn his body and kiss him.

I shoot up and I rub my eyes. It was a dream. I look to my side and Max is there, asleep. His eyes slowly open. "Hey you okay?" He asks groggily. I nod slowly. I get up and go to his bathroom. I brush my teeth and take a shower.

(She brought her own things) I sing 'Here' by Alessia Cara in low volume. Max enters the bathroom and I freeze. "Max, I'm showering!" I state, peeking through the shower curtain. "Am I going in the shower? No." I groan. "Whatever." I say continuing my shower.

"So where do you live?" I flinch a bit. "Many places. I lived at the castle. I lived at the park. I lived at the little house outside of Snowdin. I lived with the women who was to be Queen. I live here." I feel his nod.

"I lived in Hotland. Now here with my sister." We kept on talking until I finished my shower. "Get out. I'm getting changed." When I came out he was turned around. I jumped back inside. "Seriously!" I watched him walk out.

~~~

I went to get breakfast. But I didn't remember about Max's sister. She turned to me as Max was talking to her. Probably telling her the news. She immediately took at the angry look on her face and smiled at me.

"You must be our guest. I'm Joanna." I smile at her. "I'm Abigail. Abigail Carter." We shake hands and she gives me a look. "No. That's not it. But I'll let your secrets be yours." (See that blue fairy ouat reference. From the 'back to the past' episodes. SE3 probly)

I chuckle nervously. This is gonna be fun.

~~~

Its 5:00pm and everyone is gone. Joanna and me are cool. I hear the doorbell ring. I wonder who it is. Jo is working late and Max just left. He probably forgot something. I go to the door and open it. I see nobody there. I hear a faint cry and my eyes widen. It's a baby girl.

I pick her up. I look at her neck. It has a small necklace. Its 6 way star. I call them infinity stars. I grabbed the carrier and saw a note.

Dear Max,

I can't keep her any longer. I'm sorry. Her name is Marissa. Marissa Carson.

My eyes widened. I can't leave this baby here. I can't stay here. I need to leave.