Me and my dog Molly

When I get home from school my dog Molly is there staring at me as if she is a statue. As I walk through the gate Molly starts jumping and wagging her tail trying to bowl me over. Getting closer to the door, Molly starts crashing in to me. "Hurry up open the door." The door finally opens and Molly runs through the house like she is a cheetah.

Then Molly jumps on her chair and it jerks as if it wanted to move. I start walking to my room and I hear a pita patter pita patter from Molly's paws going against the Lino. She starts following me as if we were playing follow the leader. I turn around and tell Molly "out". Molly then runs straight through the kids lounge and outside. I start following her making sure the door is closed behind her.

Next minute I start walking back to my room and I hear whining turning around I see Molly looking at me with her ears back and with her puppy eyes. "Why did you do that for? What did I do to deserve this?"

Next minute my step mum comes in. "Can Molly please come in Melissa?"

"Ah, yeah she can as long as she goes on her chair." Molly comes inside and runs to me wagging her tail and jumping up. I pat her furiously with happiness.

Molly is my dog!