Interview

Today I have an interview for a lady name Lovely and her husband, Zeus. Her husband must be sexy with a name like Zeus, and she must look like a Goddess to pull a Zeus. I woke up early, shower, ate then took the bus to their house. Well, not all the way, it stopped five blocks away from their house.

My feet were killing me, but I knew the money would be worth it IF I got the job. I walked down the street, their private street, to be exact. An there was the house one way in and one way out. It was dark by now. I saw a blue car then I walked up the stairs. I rang the doorbell, and some man came to the door. He let me enter, then I followed him to a back room. A lady was sitting on a desk with her back towards us.

Lovely: Thanks Henkel, I'll take it from here.

Henkel: Yes, ma'am.

He walked out of the room, and She got off the desk and turned around. She was gorgeous. She walked from behind the desk. She stood about 5'6 in a half, looked like she weighed around 120 or 130. She sat. Then looked at the other seat across from her. I went and sat down then she smiled.

Lovely: I have a series of questions i'm going to ask you then after that you may leave. If I call, then you know, you got the job.

Rihanna: Yes, ma'am.

Lovely: So Robyn, What is it that you like about caring for children?

Rihanna: I just love kids! Plus their sweet, and they're the only people I happen to get along with besides family.

Rih giggles, and Lovely looks at her with a blank stare on her face.

Lovely: Have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime?

Rihanna: Yes, ma'am, but it was nothing serious, I swear.

Lovely: Do you plan on taking any time off in the next six months?

Rihanna: No, not really.

Lovely: Do you know First Aid?

Rihanna: Yes, ma'am.

Lovely: Do you know CPR?

Rihanna: Yes, ma'am.

Lovely: Are you familiar with the Heimlich maneuver?

Rihanna: Yes, ma'am.

Lovely: Can you swim?

Rihana: Yes, really good.

Lovely: What do you do when a child refuses to go to sleep?

Rihanna: Sing or read them to sleep.

Lovely: Are you willing to change jobs and or skills if we ask and pay?

Rihanna: Yes, ma'am, and sometimes if I see something needs to be done around the house, I don't mind.

Lovely: Can you travel with my family if we need you to?

Rihanna: I would love to.

Lovely: Pretty much, you will have the job I would be doing if I wasn't busy.

We finished the interview then she excreted me out. And had her drive take me home. Once I got in the house and walked into my room, I fell on the bed. I was so tired that I fell asleep with my clothes on.